• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

ChronicPainExistent

ChronicPainExistent

One day at a time
Jan 3, 2024
I have been thinking of this for a long time. I'm sorry. I've lost my will to live. I am in so much pain, I haven't been able to think properly.

This is all my fault. My pains are all my fault.

If you're seeing this, that means I just couldn't handle the pain anymore.

I know I've made a selfish decision. I don't ask for forgiveness — I don't ask even for understanding. I don't want to be remembered. I don't want anything. I just want nothing — an end to the pain.

You've given me everything, and I've failed. The failure is mine alone. You are all good people, and I am a bad person. I am unforgivable.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Catch-22, KuriGohan&Kamehameha, sewycidial and 3 others
D

dggtscccvfd

Mage
Jun 1, 2023
I have been thinking of this for a long time. I'm sorry. I've lost my will to live. I am in so much pain, I haven't been able to think properly.

I know I've made a selfish decision. I don't ask for forgiveness — I don't ask even for understanding. I don't want to be remembered. I don't want anything. I just want nothing — an end to the pain.

You've given me everything, and I've failed. The failure is mine alone. You are all good people, and I am a bad person. I am unforgivable.
Why be so harsh on yourself?

Reactions: reclaimedbynature
Wormfood

Wormfood

I like people... I said it
May 23, 2022
I don't think it was a selfish decision

lemonbunny

lemonbunny

daydreaming the pain away ☆.。.:*・°
Sep 9, 2023
i think mine would sound something similar, a lot of reassurances and trying to convince my friends and family that it's not their fault. but failing is not a sin, OP, i hope you know that.

one last chance

one last chance

センタクシ ↻ ⊲ Ⅱ ⊳ ↺ VOLUME:▁▂▃▄▅▆▇ 100%
Aug 17, 2023

Wouldn't change a thing bro, that's the stuff

G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
This sounds goods , mine will be something like that if i decide to write one.

C

Cara7177

Trying to end it all
Feb 9, 2024
I'm not gonna bother with a note. What's the point?

KuriGohan&Kamehameha

KuriGohan&Kamehameha

想死不能 - 想活不能
Nov 23, 2020
I'm sorry that you've suffered so much pain. You're not a bad person, we don't choose to suffer from chronic pain, and you are tough as hell for fighting it every single day.