• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

DarkWolf

DarkWolf

Worthless Loser
Mar 29, 2021
It's hard to explain. I feel like i've been put on the wrong planet. I don't Belong Here. I'm feeling out of place. I've always felt different but not because I think im unique or special or anything. I don't feel superior (in fact quite the opposite) I just feel different even as a child. I try to explain but no one understands me. I feel like everyone else speaks a foriegn language and im beginning to wonder if I do too. Everyone is always misunderstanding me. :(
Wrong planet
Wrong species
Wrong body

Can anyone relate? :( or am I just speaking nonsense?

• Hugs
Reactions: settheory, AE2021, Bat 17 and 5 others
W

watchingthewheels

Enlightened
Jan 23, 2021
There are a lot of people with the same feeling...

• Love
Reactions: JustAMatterOfTime, DarkWolf and WatermelonMel
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
Story of my life bro. Always lacked a sense of belonging or the feeling that I'm ignored even though I can mimic the same human behaviour, but people see through it and think I'm a creep, while others who do the same get praise. Even from an early age, I knew that my life didn't matter and I was a commodity to be used and make money for someone else. I knew that my life didn't matter when I was a homeless teen wandering the streets and not a single caring adult or police officer bothered to help. I felt like a ghost in the world and that only certain people in my life see me when they want to, then they pray I go away because I project a negative aura. I do not think I have autism or aspergers, but I never liked people labeling me like that in order for them to understand me. Just wished I wasn't so broken and was normal instead.

• Hugs
Reactions: AE2021 and DarkWolf
One day too late

One day too late

I don't want hope. Hope is killing me.
Aug 14, 2020
I feel that way too but instead of being placed on the wrong plant, it's the universe. I feel like someone fucked up and placed my on the wrong earth. I have no sense of belonging and sometimes even when I fit I don't fit in. (If that makes any sense.)

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Yes, I'm totally in your shoes.

I guess I'm just some kind of aliens or simply I wasn't meant to exist.

Reactions: EDMisgood, AE2021 and DarkWolf
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I feel the same way. I have never liked existing and I just think the way my mind is meant I wasn't suited to deal with this world. I believe that I was better off in whatever empty void we were in before we came here.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: demuic, JustAMatterOfTime, AE2021 and 1 other person
D

deathgal

May 4, 2021
I feel like that everyday. I'm just going through the motions with life. I feel I'm just existing not living.

• Hugs
DarkWolf

DarkWolf

Worthless Loser
Mar 29, 2021
There are a lot of people with the same feeling...

I did begrudgingly wonder that but other than feeling different and socially incapable I don't feel like I have enough traits. Like im not clever and I don't have any special interests or talent amongst others things. I'm not sure.
My brother has aspergers and my half sister has non verbal autism. I feel like someone would have noticed if I'm the same. But maybe not since I was always ignored.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: AE2021
A

AE2021

Experienced
Sep 21, 2020
Same here. Have always felt like some kind of observer from a foreign planet. I seem to experience this world very differently from most people. Some of it is due to childhood trauma, but it also like there is something else going on that makes it hard for me to fit in. And I don't really want to fit in to be honest. Some of what I see from the normies turns my stomach.

• Hugs
Reactions: DarkWolf