• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Blurry_Buildings

Blurry_Buildings

Just Existing
Sep 27, 2023
If I lived in an extremely stable non-polarized nation I think I would die of boredom.

M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
I love the allegory of the title.....
America is a huge conuntry.... a country of immigrants, they basically all were banishing the natives.... lot of blood and supression.... correct me if I m wrong.
Might need some more centuries to become healthier.

Guess I live in the opposite, very small country, easy to have the overview, to cross the country from north to south it takes 2.5 hours by car......
There's tons of rules, everything is regulated, under control, a lot of people on a relatively small place. No war in centuries, a lot of rich, fortunate people here. People become very bourgeois with all the money and security.
In my opinion, it is not fun either. Especially because I don't belong to the elitist, rich and fortunate part. If there is winners, there always have to be losers, too.

Last edited:
C

cosmic-freedom

Mar 18, 2024
There are millions of people in my country who would run away to America if given the chance to escape their toxic families and lack of jobs.High levels of competition and overpopulation have made sure we can't get a good job if we tried.You need to have exceptional talent and a high IQ.The bar is very high to filter out people in whichever field you step into.

It's very hard to earn here.If we want to go abroad and study in America,you need to go through standardized tests which again, is difficult if you have a low IQ. Disadvantaged kids who couldn't get the required nutrition when they were little or people with mental illnesses can't even look that way since the tests are too hard.
If America collapses,we would be finished since we rely on outsourcing to America.

• Aww..
Reactions: Meteora
M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
@cosmic-freedom where do you come from?

surroundedbydemons

surroundedbydemons

Experienced
Mar 6, 2024
@cosmic-freedom where do you come from?
My guess would be India.

Guess I live in the opposite, very small country, easy to have the overview, to cross the country from north to south it takes 2.5 hours by car......
There's tons of rules, everything is regulated, under control, a lot of people on a relatively small place. No war in centuries, a lot of rich, fortunate people here. People become very bourgeois with all the money and security.
Luxembourg, Netherlands, or Belgium?

If it is one of them, I would say there are a ton of methods of cheating in one of those countries. Most of the restrictions are illusory.

Reactions: Meteora
surroundedbydemons

surroundedbydemons

Experienced
Mar 6, 2024
Switzerland
Oh, I was wrong then.

I empathize with you deeply. This country is not one of the best places to live. The city centers are too crowded, and the villages have little to offer.

At least you have good views there 🙂. I like mountains personally.

T

thenamingofcats

annihilation anxiety
Apr 19, 2024
America's a huge place with a lot of diversity. Having lived in many rural locations I haven't seen the chaos you mention. I've lived in poor places but no where that felt like it was going to collapse. Maybe you're referring to some American cities that are struggling right now.

J

JealousOfTheElderly

Max Azzarello was a hero and a martyr.
Aug 28, 2020
America's a huge place with a lot of diversity. Having lived in many rural locations I haven't seen the chaos you mention. I've lived in poor places but no where that felt like it was going to collapse. Maybe you're referring to some American cities that are struggling right now.
The entire country is a clown shitshow. And if we collapse, the rest of the world will follow.
Hold on... it will be a very bumpy ride. Collapse is right around the corner.

Reactions: sserafim
T

thenamingofcats

annihilation anxiety
Apr 19, 2024
The entire country is a clown shitshow. And if we collapse, the rest of the world will follow.
Hold on... it will be a very bumpy ride. Collapse is right around the corner.
I don't buy into conspiracy theories. The communities I've lived in haven't been shitshows, I'm sorry it's like that where you live.

Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
Every empire falls sooner or later.
The United States is a relatively young country.
The USA became the king of the world in the 20th century.
For example, the Roman Empire existed for over 2,000 years.
Of course, throughout history, the Roman Empire had good and bad times.
Theoretically they failed, but in practice not completely.

One thing is certain.
If the United States falls, it will mean that our world/system is on fire.
This is not good news.

However, out of every chaos, sooner or later a new order arises.
Not necessarily always better. But also not necessarily worse.

Fortunately, that won't be my problem.
Unless there is reincarnation and I return to this planet in glory... in which case I will be fucked.

Reactions: JealousOfTheElderly