• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Breelia

Breelia

Aug 25, 2018
Does anyone/has anyone used WoW as a form of escape to stay alive?

I've done this before it led to a WoW addiction.

Right now I think that is the best option. Anyone currently playing. Haven't played since LK.

Reactions: Tiburcio, Deleted_9cKnXB34QG and lv-gras
Cold

Cold

Earthbound
Aug 27, 2018
Yes. I started playing in 2006 and played the shit out of tbc and wotlk. Then a lot of guildies quit and I lost interest in the game. I have tried every expansion though apart from the current one. I played the beta for a bit but it's very similar to legion and I didn't really like that one. However, wow is still a good distraction and can really be a time sink like nothing else.

Reactions: Tiburcio, lv-gras, Deleted_9cKnXB34QG and 1 other person
D

Deleted_9cKnXB34QG

Mage
Jun 26, 2018
I started playing WoW when my grandfather got sick and needed care 24/7, it was a good distraction from this horrible situation.
Then after he died I started seriously no-lifing the game, got into HC raiding, spend countless nights farming gold and consumables for my guild, leveling and gearing alts, doing achievements, I was addicted, WoW was my life for a very long time.

And then my guild disbanded, people quit, I got kinda burned out and bored so I stopped playing. I miss it, but I know it's just the nostalgia. I can't relive my first LK kill and the good ol' times of being a complete noob.

Reactions: Cold, Tiburcio and lv-gras
JSRF

JSRF

Student
May 30, 2018
Never got into online gaming. It's mostly too repetitive and little to no story.

Reactions: Tiburcio
L

lv-gras

fledermausßßßßßßßß
Jul 27, 2018
play some gw2 sometimes, similar to wow but a little more story and free, good time sink

Reactions: Tiburcio
T

Tiburcio

Never got into online gaming. It's mostly too repetitive and little to no story.
Same here

I really never enjoyed online games even before of experiencing anhedonia

Reactions: NoMore and lv-gras