• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

A

AveMori

Feb 10, 2023
So I lost my job and only have money for a few weeks (a few months if I accept leaving with some debt). I wanted to end it soon anyway, would you guys enjoy a little more time with what is left or just end it now that it is obvious I am at the end of a comfortable existence. I guess, leaving my landlord with unpaid rent is unnecessarily anti-social? I feel like I could have some more fun weeks now that I don't have to care about anything anymore, but it does not really matter, I suppose.

• Hugs
Reactions: Little_Suzy, iloverachel and Alexei_Kirillov
Alexei_Kirillov

Alexei_Kirillov

Missed my appointment with Death
Mar 9, 2024
I'd say there's two major things to consider:
  • The possibility that you don't go through with suicide
If you blow all your money and then end up chickening out or failing (be realistic about the chances of this happening), consider the dire position you will then be in: unable to exit this existence but unable to continue living it, and now threatened with the possibility of even worse suffering (ex. homelessness).
  • Whether or not you want to leave money to anybody (parents, siblings, friends, etc.)
If there is someone who could benefit from your leftover money more than you could benefit from those few weeks of "fun", you may want to consider leaving it to them.

• Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: Forveleth, vampire2002, Little_Suzy and 3 others
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Probably not bc if the attempt fails it's most likely worse than before. In the end it's up 2 u.

• Yay!
Reactions: Forveleth and Little_Suzy
Little_Suzy

Little_Suzy

Amphibious
May 1, 2023
I'd say there's two major things to consider:
  • The possibility that you don't go through with suicide
If you blow all your money and then end up chickening out or failing (be realistic about the chances of this happening), consider the dire position you will then be in: unable to exit this existence but unable to continue living it, and now threatened with the possibility of even worse suffering (ex. homelessness).
  • Whether or not you want to leave money to anybody (parents, siblings, friends, etc.)
If there is someone who could benefit from your leftover money more than you could benefit from those few weeks of "fun", you may want to consider leaving it to them.

I'm very curious: why do you think OP, who is unemployed, should put others' needs ahead of their own "fun"?

Mental illness + suicide, in my opinion, constitute terminal illness. It makes sense to want to spend your final few weeks having fun.

OP, enjoy your money. Fuck the landlord! :ahhha:

• Yay!
Reactions: Sarros, divinemistress36 and Praestat_Mori
Alexei_Kirillov

Alexei_Kirillov

Missed my appointment with Death
Mar 9, 2024
I'm very curious: why do you think OP, who is unemployed, should put others' needs ahead of their own "fun"?

Mental illness + suicide, in my opinion, constitute terminal illness. It makes sense to want to spend your final few weeks having fun.

OP, enjoy your money. Fuck the landlord! :ahhha:
Oh I didn't mean to imply that they should put others' needs ahead of their own! Just that it was one factor among many to consider.

Reactions: Forveleth and Little_Suzy
J

Jorms_McGander

Arcanist
Oct 17, 2023
I dunno exactly but from the position of negative thirty thousand dollars, being broke hasn't killed me either. Just removed my ability to order more shit online.

• Yay!
Reactions: Sarros, divinemistress36 and Little_Suzy
Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
Well, last year I made the decision that I wanted CTB and I was going to enjoy the peace that I had left. I'm currently NEET and I'm spending the money I've earned in my life (I don't have much left).

To answer the question: It depends.

Are you sure you want CTB? This is your final decision? Do you have an action plan for CTB? Are you prepared?...
These are important questions.

If your answers to these questions are "no", then stop burning any bridges. If you are not ready for CTB, then when you do something unwise, your situation will be much worse.

If you are sure that you want to die and you are ready, there are no obstacles.
Do what you want.
You are only limited by your imagination and potential common sense (it would be stupid if you went to prison) ;).

Your final decision is yours.
But remember that you need to think this through VERY carefully.

• Love
Reactions: Jorms_McGander and Alexei_Kirillov
A

AveMori

Feb 10, 2023
Thanks everybody for all the thoughtful replies. I think I will take a bit of a middle ground. I won't rush the attempt right away, but I will make a plan on the specifics of it (thankfully I got everything ready for the SN method). I will give myself a bit more time by selling some of my possessions. That should give me a few months extra to enjoy life a bit and make up my mind. I am very euphoric atm thinking about ending it all. I will read a book and hang out here a bit in the next days.
I wish I was dealt a better hand in life and didn't lose what constituted a pretty good life two years ago when it all started to go down and down and down.
However, I am thankful in this moment that I could experience great things in the past. I had love, I had success and sometimes I had happiness, even if I didn't see that back then.

• Love
Reactions: Alexei_Kirillov and Forveleth