sorararara

sorararara

simple and clean
Feb 12, 2023
Basically, if you had enough money to live comfortably—never worrying about bills, being able to do whatever you want/buy whatever you want, you wouldn't need to work if you didn't want to, etc.—would you choose to live?

I would absolutely choose to live. A lot of my problems would remain even if I were rich, but I think enough of them would be solved. Plus, I'd be able to distract myself a bit better. lol.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: ijustwishtodie, todiefor, cantthinkrn and 4 others
DeathSleep

DeathSleep

Unstable Potato
May 25, 2023
Yes, I would still CTB. Money can't fix my problems. However, I might hang around a bit longer to experience it a little bit. At least I could leave a couple people some life changing amount of money when I go. So, I'm still waiting to win the lottery even though it won't change the fact that I want to die.

Reactions: divinemistress36
Upvote 0
sos

sos

Experienced
Jul 22, 2024
would you still want to live if you wanted to live?

i'm expecting answers

Upvote 0
T

ToMoveOn

Jun 16, 2024
I would delay it. Why not do something fun like travel the world before catching the bus, at least...

Last edited:
Upvote 0
M

Malfunction

Jul 27, 2024
I'd say I'd probably want to live longer though some of my issues cannot be solved with money. The inevitable will still happen.

I'd like to get a few memorable years in though and money would help that. I'd also be able to afford a better solution when my time comes.

Reactions: divinemistress36 and sugarb
Upvote 0
Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
Yes I fucking hate existing just being in this world equates to suffering no amount of money will end the pain

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: divinemistress36, pthnrdnojvsc and sugarb
Upvote 0
sugarb

sugarb

long time sunshine
Jun 14, 2024
Basically, if you had enough money to live comfortably—never worrying about bills, being able to do whatever you want/buy whatever you want, you wouldn't need to work if you didn't want to, etc.—would you choose to live?

I would absolutely choose to live. A lot of my problems would remain even if I were rich, but I think enough of them would be solved. Plus, I'd be able to distract myself a bit better. lol.
Eventually, still yes. as soon as I'd planned- maybe not. Good chance I'd stick around for a bit for hedonism's sake. probably not a super long time though, maybe just a year or so

Upvote 0
C

catmanandrobin

Jul 25, 2024
It would solve most of my problems so I'd probably live.

Upvote 0
S

sukiduki

Mar 24, 2024
after awhile i'd prolly just use the money to hire a hit man to take me out lol

Reactions: divinemistress36 and pthnrdnojvsc
Upvote 0
endofline2010

endofline2010

Aug 8, 2024
Jack Harlow has a line "I can see the whole city from this balcony" I'm not poor by any stretch, but I would like to know what this feels like.

To answer the question, I would probably live longer than I plan to now, but I'm not dying old and helpless in a bed somewhere. Also, being rich would allow me to exit the exact way I want to.

Upvote 0
C

chester

Aug 1, 2024

I like to think about money and happiness as oxygen and fire. Oxygen alone doesn't start the fire, but there won't be any flames without it. I had some problems in my life, many of which were solved once I started making more money. But right now I feel money is useless with what I'm facing. It won't bring back my reason for living from the dead.

Upvote 0
judestfrancis

judestfrancis

Life rearranges itself to compensate for your loss
Dec 21, 2023
none of my problems relate to any sort of financial instability (aside from maybe my visa but thats easily solvable), so yes. ctb would solve the ache in my heart and the rattle in my bones.
money could get me better therapy, more antidepressants, more help. but it wouldnt really matter, because money cant buy amnesia. i cant erase whats in my head with enough dough and i dont think anyone could convince me my life is enough to continue living.

Upvote 0
N

notahappygirl

Student
Jun 6, 2023
Money would solve most of my problems. If I had money I would like to live to enjoy life travel the world go to concerts go to nice restaurants without it you can't do shit. I refuse to live average or work a 9-5 just to survive. Life sucks without money.

Upvote 0
V

VoidedExistence

Dec 6, 2023
No. There would still be major problems which money would never solve but at least I would be able to actually survive and live a life. I would still be depressed but at least would not starve to death. Would happily engage in all unhealthy coping mechanisms because I wouldn't have to worrying about surviving and then probably die by being very unhealthy.

Upvote 0
kunikuzushi

kunikuzushi

sause
Jan 24, 2023
Honestly I'd probably have fun for a few years while trying not to get attached to life and then kill myself before I get old

Reactions: demitriusmigsysvotf
Upvote 0
DanielDanDean

DanielDanDean

Jul 18, 2024
I wouldn't ctb because many of my problems would be solved and I could flee from my shitty life

Upvote 0
demitriusmigsysvotf

demitriusmigsysvotf

It takes a man to be a man
Oct 1, 2023

I was raised in a rich family, so I know how it is to live nice not worrying bout anything. But all my problems started not from financial situation at all. For me it's all mental.

Upvote 0
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
If you include good health into it then 100% life. I'm healthy, lack of money makes me suicidal.

Money cannot always buy everything.

Upvote 0
D

DOHARDTHINGS24

Student
Apr 30, 2024
If there was enough money to fix my physical health, I'd stick around to see how it played out. Splash some cash. But it can't fix my physical health, so I agree with another post above - buy better drugs or method to CTB - pay a doctor like Michael Jackson's to just load me up & float away supervised to ensure success & not have to stress about vomiting & SI & dodgy sources & pain. Just float away, actually peacefully, not just as peacefully as I can try to make it.

Upvote 0