• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Would you still CTB if you had a loving family?

• yes

Votes: 52 70.3%
  • no

Votes: 22 29.7%

• Total voters
prisonerofexistence

prisonerofexistence

Why am i here?
May 26, 2024
Yes,my life belongs to me not my family.

Q

QuiteTired

Jun 11, 2024
My family love me but do not understand me and do not try, what is the worth in that

A

Alloutof_love

Jun 11, 2024
I have a very supportive, loving, and big family. But there's just some things that they will never understand no matter how much I try. It seems like everyone in my family is moving on with their lives and their careers. I lost my career and just lost the one person that made living worth it. Now, I have nothing. I'm tired and I just want all of the pain to go away.

B

breezyjelly

Jun 7, 2024
I have a loving family, and still plan to ctb. I feel guilty that I'll probably shock and traumatize them, but it will be better for them eventually if I'm not around. It sucks that I won't be around to see my nephew grow up, but he's still a toddler so he won't really remember me.