• Hey Guest,

We will never comply with any of OFCOM's demands or any other nations censorious demands for that matter. We will only follow the laws of the land of which our server is located, which is the US.

Any demands for censorship or requests to comply with the law outside of the US will be promptly ignored.

No foreign laws or pressure will make us comply with anti-censorship laws and we will protect the speech of our members, regardless of where they might live in the world. If that means being blocked in the UK, so be it. We would advise that any UK member gets a VPN to browse the site, or use TOR.

However, today, we stand up these these governments that want to bully or censor this website.

Fuck OFCOM, and fuck any media organization or group that think it's cool or fun to stalk or bully people that suffering in this world.

Edit: We also wanted to address the veiled threats made against a staff member in the UK by the BBC in the news today. We are undeterred by any threats, intimination, by the BBC or by any other groups dedicated to doxxing and harassing our staff and members. Journalists from the BBC, CTV, Kansas Star, Daily Mail and many other outlets have continuiously ignored the fact that many of the people that they're interviewing (such as @leelfc84 on Twitter/X) and propping up are the same people posting addresses of staff members and our founders on social media. We show them proof of this and they ignore it and don't address it.They're all just as evil as each other, and should be treated accordingly. They do not care about the safety of our staff members, founders, or administrators, or even members, so why would they care about you?

Now that we have your attention, journalists, will you ever address this? You've given these evil people interviews, and free press.

asa

asa

Aug 22, 2024
I would still be depressed but not to the point of considering ctb.
Money would definitely help get rid of most of my problems.
I know this question has been asked before and looking at the answers made me think if my decision to ctb is too impulsive? since most people in that thread stated that they'd still consider ctb. I'm aware that money doesn't make suicidal ideation go away and everyone navigates differently through situations like these. I'm still curious to know about what you guys think

Reactions: divinemistress36, birthdayboy, lawlietsph and 6 others
U

Unknown User

Mar 3, 2024
No, i think i would still be depressed. It would def improve my life quality, but i think i would still have the same mental problems.
I dont have any financial problems. But iam still mentally ill.

I think its different from person to person. Some people, for example are extremely depressed because they have high debts, so money could solve their problems.
It depends if money could solve your problems or not. For me, money couldnt solve my problems.

Last edited:
Reactions: Metalhead, Joarga, GoatHerder and 1 other person
Upvote 2
M

martamaniula

Aug 22, 2024
I'm pretty sure I would still be depressed; for me it is about being lonely and forgotten, not the financial aspect of it. Like you, I am financally stable yet I struggle with mental health from very young age.

Reactions: Metalhead, Joarga and asa
Upvote 1
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Money would go a long way in sorting out my current problems. It would likely only prolong the time before I seriously consider suicide though, not prevent it. I have no desire whatsoever to reach old age.

I find it kind of weird though when people seem to view the lack of money as a weaker reason to CTB. It's not like something you can just get! People who lack money presumably don't have wealthy families who can support them. They maybe can't get a well paid job or, don't want to work all the hours required to get that kind of money. I don't think it has a simple fix anymore than other things that trouble us.

Reactions: Bleneviola, berko and asa
Upvote 1
ebsyyy

ebsyyy

Aug 21, 2024
Yes. I could have millions but what's the point if I have no one to spend those millions with?

Reactions: Zhendou, Metalhead and asa
Upvote 0
asa

asa

Aug 22, 2024
No, i think i would still be depressed. It would def improve my life quality, but i think i would still have the same mental problems.
I dont have any financial problems. But iam still mentally ill.

I think its different from person to person. Some people, for example are extremely depressed because they have high debts, so money could solve their problems.
It depends if money could solve your problems or not. For me, money couldnt solve my problems.
Thanks for your input!
But I must say, this lowkey makes me wonder if my reasons are too shallow and that i should just suck it up atp
Yes. I could have millions but what's the point if I have no one to spend those millions with?
You're right. At some point, one would get tired of spending it alone

• Love
Reactions: Zhendou and Unknown User
Upvote 0
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
Yes I want to suicide. I don't want to live under any circumstances .

Non-existence is better than living

Not having money makes life a million times worse

Even a lot of money can't prevent horrible things like cancer , stroke , accidents , old age , extreme pain etc

Non-existence forever is the ultimate bliss

Mainlander agrees with me

"life in the best state of our time is worthless. Life in general is a "miserably miserable thing": it has always been miserable and miserable and will always be miserable and miserable, and Non-being is better than being"

Shakespeare figured out life is meaningless 400 hundred years ago in 1607 :

7e2e3db9f1783cf8cf0eba93279213a0.jpg

After Death is non-existence forever = the ultimate bliss

Last edited:
Reactions: Zhendou, ijustwishtodie, innerentropy and 1 other person
Upvote 1
asa

asa

Aug 22, 2024
"life in the best state of our time is worthless. Life in general is a "miserably miserable thing": it has always been miserable and miserable and will always be miserable and miserable, and Non-being is better than being"
This is quite interesting. I usually avoid delving into certain philosophies but I'll definitely look into this more

Last edited:
Reactions: Zhendou and pthnrdnojvsc
Upvote 1
Lady Laudanum

Lady Laudanum

人之初,性本恶
May 9, 2024
I'm not rich but I'm financially comfortable and have been making good money for the past few years. In some ways things are better. However, that still didn't stop me from attempting to CTB last week and ending up in the psych ward for 10 days.

• Hugs
Reactions: divinemistress36 and asa
Upvote 0
B

Bapremp

Aug 21, 2024
Yes, since the cause for me going to end my life is because of health problems that makes my days next to unbearable. I can't work or enjoy anything, and if you have health problems at this level, money and other materialistic things don't mean much. I would however have hired some of the top neuro researchers in the world to research and hopefully find a good treatment or cure for the somewhat rare neurological disorder that i have.

This sure sucks, because i overall loved life before ending up with my health problems and there's not much i wouldn't have done to be free from them, or atleast the neurological one, since that's the one being the stick in my wheel, completely hindering me from having any quality of life.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: divinemistress36, asa and Bleneviola
Upvote 0
I

innerentropy

"Non placet? Licet eo reverti unde venisti"
Jul 8, 2023
Yes I want to suicide. I don't want to live under any circumstances .

Even a lot of money cant prevent horrible things like cancer , stroke , accidents , old age , extreme pain etc

Non-existence is the ultimate bliss

Mainlander agrees with me

Shakespeare figured out life is meaningless hundreds of years ago

7e2e3db9f1783cf8cf0eba93279213a0.jpg

Mainlander quoted. 🖤
I would still be depressed but not to the point of considering ctb.
Money would definitely help get rid of most of my problems.
I know this question has been asked before and looking at the answers made me think if my decision to ctb is too impulsive? since most people in that thread stated that they'd still consider ctb. I'm aware that money doesn't make suicidal ideation go away and everyone navigates differently through situations like these. I'm still curious to know about what you guys think
Yes. I don't have health which is the most precious asset. No matter how many money you can offer to me, I would always prefer going to sleep and never wake up.

• Love
Reactions: asa, Bleneviola and pthnrdnojvsc
Upvote 0
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
Yes since old age is absolutely undesirable and I want to avoid it no matter what

Reactions: divinemistress36, asa and pthnrdnojvsc
Upvote 0
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'd always wish for death no matter what, in my case I only wish for permanent non-existence, I'd never wish for the terrible, torturous burden of existing as a human. Simply just existing causes me to suffer, I find having the ability to exist to be deeply undesirable especially as there is no limit as to how unbearable the pain of existing can get. To me existence is such a horrific, tragic mistake, under no circumstances would I wish to suffer for decades longer just to be tortured dying in agony from old age, for me personally existence has just caused me pain and more than anything I wish I never existed at all, I only hope to never exist again.

Reactions: asa
Upvote 0
Lookingtoflyfree

Lookingtoflyfree

Experienced
Jan 11, 2024
I would absolutely stay if I was rich. I would travel for a living, maybe set up a foundation and help manage it to help others - but almost all my problems would go away.

A large part of my hell is that at a certain point I will have no money and no job, and will end up homeless. Fuck the rich, take their money

Reactions: divinemistress36, asa and Bleneviola
Upvote 0
ImTelling

ImTelling

Sad Doggo
May 27, 2024
All of my problems would be solved with money. Money does buy happiness, anyone who says otherwise is a "pull yourself up by your bootstraps" bootlicking freak.

• Love
Reactions: divinemistress36, asa, Lookingtoflyfree and 1 other person
Upvote 0
H

hamleic

Aug 12, 2024
if i have money then it will be easier to ctb

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, asa and lacustra
Upvote 0
U

Unspoken7612

Jul 14, 2024
If money was truly no object for me then I would live very differently. I'd probably make more connections, certainly would find it easier to attract people (although of course their interest would be more in the money than in me). Having to work definitely contributes a lot to my mental illness.

If I stopped working then I could live off my savings for several years, but it wouldn't be a worthwhile existence.

If I just burned through my savings then I could probably have a year of enjoying myself, but if I changed my mind...

Reactions: asa
Upvote 0
C

cryptoinvestor

Jul 12, 2024
I became a millionaire from crypto a few years ago. I always had suicidal ideation at the back of my head when I was poor due to having an abusive family, being bullied but I was very optimistic growing up so I brushed those thoughts off and did my own thing. I always believed I was destined to be wealthy. I found out about bitcoin very early, through using the darkweb and working in the "underworld" (sex-work). I invested all my extra student loan money, waited then hit it big. For a while, I was very happy when I hit 7 figures on my portfolio, moved to a beach house in Mauritius, i had grown up in UK.

Looking back I realise the happiness was pure mania, bordering psychosis. Hedonic adaptation sets in and you go back to baseline level of happiness, or even way lower in my case (pits of hell hopelessness). I saw the real true nature of my so-called family and friends, most people only pretend to care if they know they can get something from you. I have a deep mistrust of most people. I overindulged, my anhedonia got worse.

I'm a 30yr old woman, I don't want kids, marriage, I don't trust men (SA'd multiple times) and would hate to bring another soul into this mix despite having the means to give my offspring a very comfortable life, I can't guarantee they won't be bullied, face racism, have defective genes from me, disabilities, accidents etc. I realise if i don't CTB , I will live a very lonely sad life

Last edited:
Reactions: divinemistress36, asa, Gstreater and 1 other person
Upvote 0
GuessWhosBack

GuessWhosBack

If you have doubts, reach out. Here to listen.
Jul 15, 2024
If I were rich I would CTB in a fully decked out Z06.

Reactions: divinemistress36, asa and cryptoinvestor
Upvote 0
L

lizzywizzy09

Arcanist
May 11, 2024
I still would. No amount of money can turn back the clock.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: divinemistress36, asa, lacustra and 2 others
Upvote 0
littleinsanity

littleinsanity

Krackhead Bunni
Jun 21, 2024
A lot of my problems would have been solved or never been a thing, which is interesting because they didn't stem from monetary issues. I think it would have maybe delayed ctb a little longer but that's all

Reactions: asa, Gstreater, GuessWhosBack and 1 other person
Upvote 0
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Money would solve all my current problems and give the feeling of financial security. I wouldn't be suicidal.

Reactions: asa and Bleneviola
Upvote 0
Gstreater

Gstreater

Aug 10, 2024
I would do it immediately if I was rich, the only reason I'm living is to help with money troubles of my family. If I could just give them the money and die I could die without any second thoughts.

• Love
Reactions: asa, Praestat_Mori, cryptoinvestor and 1 other person
Upvote 0
F

fatladysings

Aug 23, 2024
Being rich would help me a bit but my main reason for wanting to ctb is that I hear voices and all the money in the world won't take those away

• Hugs
Reactions: asa and Praestat_Mori
Upvote 0
Gone soon

Gone soon

Guy who likes wearing womens' clothes
Jun 11, 2024
Good question. First I wanted to say yes, but If I had enough money I could move away from home and my family, and get surgery done to become a female. Maybe many problems would be solved, maybe not. I don't know, honestly

• Hugs
  • Love
Upvote 0
kyhoti

kyhoti

Looking for fair winds and following seas
May 27, 2024
Having a large source of funds would ease many of my problems, but it wouldn't be a solution. Of course, I am hanging by a thread, so this is really moot.

• Hugs
Upvote 0
Temporal_Anchorite

Temporal_Anchorite

wanting outta this bitch
Sep 23, 2022
Shortsighted emotionally-detached me says, "of course money will fix all of your issues. You can flex your wealth on all those people who wronged you, who cares if you're alone!"

Realistic emotionally-dependent me says, "bitch please, you know you can't fill that gaping void with a mansion and a lambo. Before, you were just a lonely miserable asshole—now, you're a rich lonely miserable asshole."

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: divinemistress36, pthnrdnojvsc, asa and 2 others
Upvote 0
VeryShy

VeryShy

Seriously disabled due to autism and schizophrenia
Jun 21, 2024
Yes. Being rich doesn't matter to me. I would use some money for my CTB plan, and that's it. The rest would go to my loved ones.

• Hugs
Reactions: lizzywizzy09, asa and Praestat_Mori
Upvote 0
eyenumbing

eyenumbing

Aug 17, 2024
not sure considering my home life. i think i would still be depressed regardless if i had money.

• Hugs
Reactions: lizzywizzy09 and asa
Upvote 0