DepressoExpresso19

DepressoExpresso19

Sep 10, 2023
I don't want to suffer and i thought the best way to end it was to die and its been about 2 months where ive had such thought patterns so i came on here hoping id find a way to die painlessly but seems like dying painlessly is pretty hard (which for one i think is pretty morally wrong I dont see why the right to death isn't a thing as someone who studied philosophy and ethics i always found it baffling how euthanasia was illegal especially considering the amount of scandals where hospital staff would unconsentially euthanise ppl why not let ppl who wanna do it do it lol) and im too much of a pussy to do something painful, i guess being hit by a train or jumping off a really tall building would be painless but both of which are too gruesome for others to witness i dont wanna do it. I was considering trying a CO method after finding out how hard it is to actually obtain SN in the UK but the fact that if I was stopped id be looking at severe brain damage makes me wanna not do it, cuz then theres no way ill be able to kms after and id be subjugated to a life of even more suffering. Would you guys do such a method with such an implication if ur attempt is stopped? I feel like I just found this community and im already about to leave and just try stomach living in hopes it gets better or I return more desperate and am willing to risk doing such a method or just bite the bullet and do something more painful.

Reactions: HappyForever? and Unknown21
snowcloud9

snowcloud9

I’m Cold
Sep 9, 2023
No, I wouldn't. To put it simply:

Alive and happy > dead > alive and suffering > alive and suffering with brain damage or permanent disability > alive as vegetable

• Love
Reactions: Minsu, rosenwasser and lu15007
chris1979

chris1979

Multiverse is real
Aug 14, 2023
The people who are serious about catching the bus do their research and weigh up the pros and cons carefully. It's not easy.

I wish you peace.

• Love
Reactions: rosenwasser
Minsu

Minsu

♀️🏳️‍🌈
Jan 17, 2023
No. Because it would end up suffering 100x more than I'm suffering now

• Love
DepressoExpresso19

DepressoExpresso19

Sep 10, 2023
No, I wouldn't. To put it simply:

Alive and happy > dead > alive and suffering > alive and suffering with brain damage or permanent disability > alive as vegetable
yeah i agree

• Love
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
No as it absolutely terrifies me the thought of ending up in a situation of way more unbearable suffering. In general the fear of a suicide attempt going wrong is what scares me, it disgusts me how people even have to worry about that in the first place, all humans deserve the option of a guaranteed way to permanently escape from all the suffering in peace, it's inhumane how we are denied that.

rosenwasser

rosenwasser

per ardua ad astra
Sep 9, 2023
I wouldn't either. You want a method that is fast enough to make it very hard to impossible to save you even if you were found. As @snowcloud9 said, living with permanent damage/as a vegetable is almost certainly worse than what you're experiencing now.
I wish you peace and a fast solution to your problems.