Green Destiny

Green Destiny

Life isn't worth the trouble.
Nov 16, 2019
That's a good question, honestly it's tough to say which. If I had company as I go I think i'd wan't it to be someone I barely or have never met instead of someone I know. And hopefully said person would be comforting and understanding.

• Hugs
Reactions: sadghost
Weightoftheworld

Weightoftheworld

Let me burn.
Apr 19, 2020
I've felt alone my whole life. For me, it only makes sense to leave it that way also.

• Hugs
Reactions: sadghost
Fear191829218

Fear191829218

Jun 16, 2020
I dont know, either way is fine, just I would like to be dead. But the idea of killing yourself with someone is so romantic and movie-esque. Like a dream. Seeing my history with life in general, I dont think I am that lucky to ever find something like that, best case scenario I might find a serial killer who might kill me ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: sadghost and stationarymillennial
Abgrundanziehung

Abgrundanziehung

or Abi for short
Jun 24, 2020
I not only want to go alone, but I wish there was a practical way to not leave behind a body. I've had to care for people's bodies after they've passed and really don't like the idea of someone else doing that to me. Too bad there's no volcanos near me to jump into and leave no trace.

CainKilledAbel

CainKilledAbel

Jan 24, 2020
I wouldn't want to saddle someone else with the potential guilt for the rest of their life thinking they should have done something. Or worse, what if they DID do something? When you finally decide you want to CTB why invite a potential saboteur to the party?
It seems likely to me that the thought of having someone there is a vain hope that your final experience/act will be remembered. Personally I wouldn't care to be remembered. The pointlessness of it all is one of the driving factors in why I am constantly considering CTB. But... everyone has a different motivation for the act. And the why is the only real thing that matters. If your why doesn't become hypocritical due to wanting someone there in the moment, then you do you.