• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Would you prefer assisted suicide or euthanasia?

• Assisted suicide

Votes: 47 50.5%
  • Euthanasia

Votes: 46 49.5%

• Total voters
Sad_Autistic_boy_101

Sad_Autistic_boy_101

When I die, you'll love me.
Nov 19, 2019
I'd prefer to be Euthanised because I have a disability and can struggle to follow instructions. At least then I know it would be done correctly with an exact time and date. I've been looking at it but it's just not an option as I don't have anyone to take me to Sweden.

yeh it's all gucci

yeh it's all gucci

I only care about cats eating corn on the cob.
Mar 4, 2022
I really like the Belgian model , where the dr comes around to your house and puts you to sleep in the comfort and privacy of your own house . Doesn't get much better than that .
Just get a fursuit and tell the vet you identify as a dog, the vet will come to your house, they did for my old dog.

Silent_cries

Silent_cries

I wish I could delete my trauma...
Aug 10, 2021
Euthanasia because it hopefully be like being put on general aenesthesia but forever. I do general aenesthesia before when being fixed and it was the most awsome thing I've ever experienced. I wanna do it in hospital too to get that good feeling. Medical Hospital give me good feeling because it only place I've gotten break from nervous and no happy by general aenesthesia and morphine. I feel no nice about it, but I wanna do again bc it good memory to me. I find comfort in it.

Time4Peace

Time4Peace

What the hell I'm doing here?
Apr 9, 2024
I will do it myself, have euthanasia gear already. Don't want to go close to doctors and shit. Prefer to do it peacefully on my own.

R

ryba

Apr 13, 2024
if the choice were just between those two, i'd go with assisted suicide since it feels more like going out on your own terms. that being said i don't really trust drugs no more, even from a white coat. i'd rather have somebody shoot me in the back of the head "look at the rabbits" style (i guess that would be more in line with euthanasia, but we all get pretty particular when it comes to these things, right?)

Reactions: dggtscccvfd
L

LaughingGoat

Student
Apr 11, 2024
Assisted if I have to choose, but I wouldn't ever want to involve another person. From our perspective, suicide is a relief and a positive, but to the vast majority death of any kind in close proximity is highly traumatic. There's a reason suicide rates in health occupations is so much more common and they are very susceptible to CPTSD if they see patients die frequently. While I think euthanasia programs are good and should be instituted, I do have empathy for people who fill those roles and don't assume it would be easy even with our unique pov.

illvoid

illvoid

he/it
Aug 11, 2022
Assisted 100%. I have very specific plans for how I would like to spend my last day. I absolutely wouldn't do it in a hospital, I don't want to make an appointment to die.