• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

onthelastday

onthelastday

I died long before i met you.
Apr 16, 2021
English is not my mother tongue and my suicide note is going to be short and to the point, it would be better in English, but maybe that can get in the way of anyone who wants to read, not that I care, but I would not like a misinterpretation in translation, but I think it would be pathetic in my language

• Hugs
Reactions: nopointofliving
hfdepression30

hfdepression30

Experienced
Mar 30, 2021
What's your native language if it's ok to ask? I think it depends on your level of English. If you're fluent and can confidently express your thoughts and feelings than I see no reason why it would be a problem to write it in English. Unless you're worried about it being mistranslated when it's put back into your native tongue. I guess it also depends how much or how little you have to say..

Reactions: onthelastday
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
It depends on who is going to see your note.
When I tried to ctb last year, I left some notes in spanish for my family and some in english for a few online friends.

Reactions: demuic
onthelastday

onthelastday

I died long before i met you.
Apr 16, 2021
What's your native language if it's ok to ask? I think it depends on your level of English. If you're fluent and can confidently express your thoughts and feelings than I see no reason why it would be a problem to write it in English. Unless you're worried about it being mistranslated when it's put back into your native tongue. I guess it also depends how much or how little you have to say..
my language is portuguese, i have little to say, just a list, i'm so exhausted that i don't even want to say anything
It depends on who is going to see your note.
When I tried to ctb last year, I left some notes in spanish for my family and some in english for a few online friends.
i will just program an application to post on my facebook and twitter a few hours after i ctb, it will be just the reasons to die, reasons to live and things i want

Last edited:
LunarPyotr

LunarPyotr

Похорони меня возле МКАДа
Jul 4, 2020
Sure, I actually wrote one note in English since it's an international language and my script will post it on five platforms which don't get along with German symbols that well : P

BottomlessPit

BottomlessPit

Staring at the edge
Apr 28, 2021
I totally understand where you're coming from. I've been thinking about my suicide note for a long time, and I realized that I am way better at expressing these things in English than in German. English has a more factual feel to it. Certain concepts can be expressed more precisely and with less emotion. But some people in my family don't have enough proficiency in English to be able to read such a note. I am currently leaning toward not leaving any note. It's just too complicated...

i will just program an application to post on my facebook and twitter a few hours after i ctb
I will do something similar, but I'll probably schedule it a week or two after I ctb. Because if something goes wrong and I survive, I would have enough time to cancel the email.

• Hugs