• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

C

Comatose11

Mage
Jul 26, 2018
I've thought about maybe giving instructions but not why I did it. I think my family would know why I did it and also I don't think I can possibly write down why I'm doing it. It's complicated and I'm so bad with words.

Reactions: Lost
Laggy

Laggy

Jul 20, 2018
I want to leave notes, just to tell my family that I love them and they're awesome and I'm sorry. But whenever I try to actually compose these notes, I feel like there's nothing I can say that will be of any comfort...

Reactions: Comatose11
I

itsallover

Arcanist
Jun 29, 2018
I would leave a really nasty note telling them that they only wanted me around while I was in pain in miserable because they didn't want to go through any emotional pain, while I'm going through horrible physical pain constantly and am so uncomfortable in my own body with my symptoms. I would also let them know that I felt abandoned and I was left in the condition I was in because they wanted to live their good old lives instead of getting me the treatment I needed when I was much younger. They let me fall deep into the mental health system to the point that I got screwed for absolutely no good reason at all. That will be the last time they throw me out, put me in a mental institution, or call the cops on me. I didn't deserve that shit. I wasn't batshit crazy. It was all unnecessary.

Reactions: totallyanonv
Aponia & Ataraxia

Aponia & Ataraxia

Experienced
Jun 24, 2018
I would leave a really nasty note telling them that they only wanted me around while I was in pain in miserable because they didn't want to go through any emotional pain, while I'm going through horrible physical pain constantly and am so uncomfortable in my own body with my symptoms. I would also let them know that I felt abandoned and I was left in the condition I was in because they wanted to live their good old lives instead of getting me the treatment I needed when I was much younger. They let me fall deep into the mental health system to the point that I got screwed for absolutely no good reason at all. That will be the last time they throw me out, put me in a mental institution, or call the cops on me. I didn't deserve that shit. I wasn't batshit crazy. It was all unnecessary.

They're going to suffer pretty unspeakably as it is: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Old_age#Old_age_from_an_old-age_perspective

I wouldn't waste any time leaving a vengeful note, it's pointless. Why call them conscious?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Szasz#"Myth_of_mental_illness"

"In Szasz's view, people who are said by themselves or others to have a mental illness can only have, at best, "problems in living".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Last_Messiah

Aponia & Ataraxia

Aponia & Ataraxia

Experienced
Jun 24, 2018
The note of a mathematician, pretty good template:

"Until yesterday I had no definite intention of killing myself. But more than a few must have noticed that lately I have been tired both physically and mentally. As to the cause of my suicide, I don't quite understand it myself, but it is not the result of a particular incident, nor of a specific matter. Merely may I say, I am in the frame of mind that I lost confidence in my future. There may be someone to whom my suicide will be troubling or a blow to a certain degree. I sincerely hope that this incident will cast no dark shadow over the future of that person. At any rate, I cannot deny that this is a kind of betrayal, but please excuse it as my last act in my own way, as I have been doing my own way all my life." --Yutaka Taniyama

M

Mecha Man

Experienced
Jul 16, 2018
I find this question highly amusing (not in a bad way, mind you). I was just thinking about this earlier, because I was thinking about how like, if I killed myself, nothing that happened afterwards would even matter to me, so what's the point.

On the other hand, I find the idea of spreading some of my philosophy, in my death, kind of appealing. I have no idea why O_o

F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
I need to leave some sort of explanation so at least everybody gets why I did it. I do want people to know it's not their fault and there was nothing they could do. I'm just a resentful bitter old lady and got sick of my shitty life. That's all they need to know lol!

C

Comatose11

Mage
Jul 26, 2018
I need to leave some sort of explanation so at least everybody gets why I did it. I do want people to know it's not their fault and there was nothing they could do. I'm just a resentful bitter old lady and got sick of my shitty life. That's all they need to know lol!

This is good. Maybe I should assure my family it isn't their fault. As it really is not. It's entirely my fault.

Reactions: Final Escape
FrayedEndsofSanity

FrayedEndsofSanity

Jul 24, 2018
I'm going to be doing a short video series. One for the wife, one for my daughter and one each for the two grandkids (for when they are of a reasonable age). Each one 10-20 min, no more.

S

Ssname

Experienced
Jun 30, 2018
It is important to me to leave a note because I want to do as little harm as possible. I think there is a balancing act to play though because it is easy for written words to be misinterpreted and you will obviously not be able to explain yourself. For this reason I will be keeping it short and simple.

Gray Wounds

Gray Wounds

A Phantasmagoria
Jun 27, 2018
Not a note, just a simple message => Who's Next?

And I will also stack every article, poem and the notebook which contains my essays beside me before I die, my Death Note (anime inspired notebook that contains the names of those who have wronged me greatly and deserves retribution) together with the address to my website. I will do this as a final thank you to the body my consciousness will leave and hope that even in my writings, I will have the chance to live a nicer life within those pages.

totallyanonv

totallyanonv

Mar 30, 2018
people are too damn emotional. i'd feel bad so i'll just leace a note writing stuff they probably wanna read in a note. all the typical bullshit "it's not your fault" "i love you all" blah. and instructions on what to do with my stuff, my funeral, and my body, which i can only hope they follow.

M

Mecha Man

Experienced
Jul 16, 2018
people are too damn emotional. i'd feel bad so i'll just leace a note writing stuff they probably wanna read in a note. all the typical bullshit "it's not your fault" "i love you all" blah. and instructions on what to do with my stuff, my funeral, and my body, which i can only hope they follow.

In my opinion, your thinking is perfectly logical. The problem is, at least with me, and maybe people like me, is that we are so consumed by our emotions that we can't ignore them.

Having said that, I don't think I'd leave a suicide note of that nature. At least, oddly enough, it never even occurred to me until now. Oddly enough, now that you talk about it, I feel like It might be a decent idea if I ever did kill myself. I mean, my family loves me so much that they'd be devastated by my death. And sure, I always tell myself that before long they'll be dead too and it won't matter anymore. But still... Maybe it's just my emotions talking, but I like the idea of making it easier for them to deal with my suicide

Last edited: