courtingthereaper

courtingthereaper

Nov 2, 2023
Say we started communes in like 5 different locations a year ago — Do you think more or less of us would be gone than the current ratio?

Either way, I think it would be amazing. Because we could feel more seen and potentially heal (depending on the reason for the desire to ctb) and/or assist one another for more peaceful and successful attempts.

I'm sure we'd get shut down at some point, though. As a side note, I bet we'd make some sick art.

• Love
Reactions: Kalabrese, Princess_Kitty, divinemistress36 and 2 others
hikikomorizombie

hikikomorizombie

Ouch
Jan 15, 2024
i would <3333 this. based off of how many posts ive seen asking abt partners/suicide buddies, i can guarantee a whole lot more of us would finally be @ peace by now.

my 1st psych ward was kinda like that, in a way. we all enjoyed e/os company & would swap life stories/traumas/family dysfunctions, coloring pages + notebooks, books we brought. lilyanna sat w me for days to teach me how to make origami cranes, something i'd wanted to learn to do since i was a kid :') we all helped e/o in group therapy, & made e/o things in arts & crafts group. it was the only sense of community i've ever had.

imagine being able to die surrounded by ppl that understand u w/o u even having to try & explain it, like u need to for every1 else. what method would u want to use for group suicide???

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: penguinl0v3s, EternalShore, divinemistress36 and 1 other person
CTB_random

CTB_random

Dec 16, 2023
That would actually be really cool and it sounds like it could help alot especially for people to scared to ctb themselves

• Love
Reactions: courtingthereaper
courtingthereaper

courtingthereaper

Nov 2, 2023
i would <33333333 this. it's something i've wished for many times, more or less. based off of how many posts ive seen asking abt partners/suicide buddies, i can guarantee a whole lot more of us would finally be @ peace by now.

an experience i had @ a psych ward was kinda like that, in a way. we all enjoyed e/os company & would swap life stories/traumas/family dysfunctions, coloring pages + notebooks, books we brought. lilyanna sat w me for days to teach me how to make origami cranes, something i'd wanted to learn to do since i was a kid :') we all helped e/o in group therapy, & made e/o bracelets in arts & crafts group. it was the only sense of community i've ever had.

imagine being able to die surrounded by ppl that understand u w/o u even having to try & explain it, like u need to for every1 else. what method would u want to use for group suicide???
Right?? I wish. I kinda want to try to make it happen but I can barely take care of myself and my cat. Lol

My preference would be to have DMT on hand to nix the fear, then use N as the method. Maybe in big numbers we could draw the attention of an expert chemist that's a right to die advocate or something. Now I'm really daydreaming. N is so hard to find. If only!

hikikomorizombie

hikikomorizombie

Ouch
Jan 15, 2024
My preference would be to have DMT on hand to nix the fear, then use N as the method. Maybe in big numbers we could draw the attention of an expert chemist that's a right to die advocate or something. Now I'm really daydreaming. N is so hard to find. If only!
oooo, have u done DMT before?? i've done shrooms & psychedelics but never The Big One. personally all my experiences w them were meh, + 1 superrrrr bad trip😭i think for group suicide my vote would be mass opioid overdose. i've overdosed b4 & it was a dream, literally just like turning off a switch.

Reactions: penguinl0v3s and courtingthereaper
caninecomposer

caninecomposer

Unappreciated artist
Dec 18, 2023
I fear that I wouldn't fit into most traditional communes. Sitting inside all day on my power-hungry gaming PC while eating all the food. But that would make everyone want to "help me find peace" faster XD

• Yay!
Reactions: stuckinthemud, divinemistress36 and courtingthereaper
courtingthereaper

courtingthereaper

Nov 2, 2023
oooo, have u done DMT before?? i've done shrooms & psychedelics but never The Big One. personally all my experiences w them were meh, + 1 superrrrr bad trip😭i think for group suicide my vote would be mass opioid overdose. i've overdosed b4 & it was a dream, literally just like turning off a switch.
I have, and DMT is unfathomably beautiful. It feels more real than life, too. I don't even think it's possible to have a truly bad trip, although it can feel overwhelming at first.

I'm up for opioids as well then! I take them for pain but have never overdosed because I'm afraid of suffering, failing, and then suffering even more. But that sounds quite nice, actually.
I fear that I wouldn't fit into most traditional communes. Sitting inside all day on my power-hungry gaming PC while eating all the food. But that would make everyone want to "help me find peace" faster XD
This would not be your ordinary commune ;) But hey, win either way, right?

hikikomorizombie

hikikomorizombie

Ouch
Jan 15, 2024
I have, and DMT is unfathomably beautiful. It feels more real than life, too. I don't even think it's possible to have a truly bad trip, although it can feel overwhelming at first.
:o i'd <3 to hear more abt that + ur trip, if u don't mind. DMT's always fascinated me but i'm too scared to try it. ppl almost make it sound like salvia w the visuals, huge otherworldly beings/feeling like you're in another dimension. or @ least what ive seen on reddit does, lol.

courtingthereaper

courtingthereaper

Nov 2, 2023
:o i'd <3 to hear more abt that + ur trip, if u don't mind. DMT's always fascinated me but i'm too scared to try it. ppl almost make it sound like salvia w the visuals, huge otherworldly beings/feeling like you're in another dimension. or @ least what ive seen on reddit does, lol.
I've tried to provide trip reports before, but they always fall short. What I will say is that it is very, very different than salvia. Salvia is absolutely terrifying from what I've heard, and it messes with your perception in a completely different way. In fact, I would argue that DMT doesn't even mess with your head, but that it just feels like you are transported elsewhere still fully in tact — albeit a mind-blowingly different elsewhere.

Does that make sense? Haha

• Love
Reactions: hikikomorizombie and HemlockWizard
penguinl0v3s

penguinl0v3s

Wait for Me 💙
Nov 1, 2023
The dream 🫶 People in Japan do a lot of group charcoal car suicides. I personally wouldn't since I already have something hyperspecific in mind, but I see the appeal.

• Love
Reactions: courtingthereaper and divinemistress36
S

stuckinthemud

Student
Nov 14, 2023
Say we started communes in like 5 different locations a year ago — Do you think more or less of us would be gone than the current ratio?

Either way, I think it would be amazing. Because we could feel more seen and potentially heal (depending on the reason for the desire to ctb) and/or assist one another for more peaceful and successful attempts.

I'm sure we'd get shut down at some point, though. As a side note, I bet we'd make some sick art.
Wouldn't be for me…I came into this world alone and will go out alone :)
Haha 😂 this is me…though I don't game I literally do nothing but sit and eat

• Hugs
stilhavinightmares

stilhavinightmares

Warlock
Oct 13, 2022
Absolutely fucking yes if I didn't have a family at home

• Love