Asingletwig

Asingletwig

Oct 1, 2020
Ok I know it doesn't have much to do with suicide but I need to know. If the answer is yes up to what limit it must have them and how deep?
Yes, sure I've got plenty myself and I can't be judging anyone for their scars. I don't think there would be a limit if I liked the person.

Maeve

Maeve

The screaming never stops
Jul 17, 2023
I think that scars are kinda beautiful.
I personally would have problems with really fresh cuts but thats because of the blood and nothing with sh. I might ask about it but if we are already at intimacy i think it might already been talked about.

medipoison

medipoison

the government HATES her!
Aug 21, 2023
well it would be hypocritical if i judged her for that, so yes, with no limits.

woh6

woh6

Student
May 13, 2023
I hope you don't worry too much about that, you're beautiful and valuable with or without them. Besides, scars don't always have a big effect on how people perceive you. As others mentioned, if the person you're gonna have sex with genuinely loves and cares for you, then that wouldn't change anything for them.

MelancholyMagic

MelancholyMagic

For my next trick, I will disappear
Dec 12, 2021
I always thought self-harm was a bit silly, but seeing the scars would make me feel more comfortable around her, all other things being equal. I don't want sex with anyone though, so, by inclusion, no, I would not want to have sex with a girl with scars from self harm.

darkizz

darkizz

Aug 23, 2023
I dont think thats a problem. But i would´t know how to act. Should i avoid them whilst touching. Or can i caress them or kiss them.

vaspertine

vaspertine

Nov 22, 2022
I have self-harm scars that I've had covered now by my wonderful tattoo artist friend. You can kind of feel them on my skin but they're not inherently noticeable unless you're looking for them. I think if someone didn't want to sleep with you because of scars they have some bigger problems and you probably wouldn't want to sleep with them anyway lol.

Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
My fiancé is covered in scars himself, I love him. I've slept with him just fine scars are nothing to be ashamed of, nor does it change anything visually, they're kinda like freckles to the eye (not in appearance quite literally) but in a way that they're like little designs. Nothing bad. If anything I love looking at them and knowing he feels better in the moment rather than what he had to experience in order for those to appear to begin with. They're a reminder that he's in a better place now with a home that truly cherishes him. They aren't ugly, like I said, they're like little designs, I wouldn't be ashamed if I had them (I personally do, even stab wounds that quite literally have lifted skin in their healed scar areas. I'm not ashamed of my scars and my fiance loves mine just fine as well.)
Your fiance is very lucky to have someone who loves him so much.

Linalez

Linalez

Born F 37 looking for a born F lesbian B4 I ctb
Oct 14, 2023
I'm female. Wouldn't care about another female having those. Why should I? I just wish us to click together, to show affection, love and understanding. Possibly be happy.

(Other lesbians here from Western Europe?)

FunkoGatito

FunkoGatito

May death's cold hand be softer than the men's.
Oct 22, 2023
Ok I know it doesn't have much to do with suicide but I need to know. If the answer is yes up to what limit it must have them and how deep?
I would have sex with a person with scars. No matter how many, no matter what they look like. Since I have scars, I don't think it would be fair for me to say no, even though I understand why someone might not want. ^^

R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
Personally I don't want to be close to anyone on that level anymore regardless who they are.

That aside I am sure people can get close to each other no matter what if they spend enough time together and are comfortable.

Left

Left

4 Dead 3 please release.
Oct 13, 2023
Wouldn't make a difference at all.

• Hugs
Reactions: whywere
MeltingBrain

MeltingBrain

Mage
May 29, 2023
Yes, I don't care how deep it is .

• Hugs
colorlesshue

colorlesshue

IF GOD EXISTS I DEMAND HIS FORGIVENESS
Jun 28, 2023
my girlfriend has them, i really don't care their just apart of your body yk?? doesn't stop someone from being beautiful or lovable

• Hugs
Terranova

Terranova

She/Her
Oct 12, 2023
ok so i came in here kinda just looking to see what ppl thought bcs i have SH scars, and lowkey i wish people would like the scars, not as in good that they are there but as in seeing beauty in them, because, to me atleast, they are an intimate thing, and to think of someone loving them makes me feel warm, but idfk

Reactions: todeswunsch
todeswunsch

todeswunsch

On overtime in life
Oct 19, 2023
ok so i came in here kinda just looking to see what ppl thought bcs i have SH scars, and lowkey i wish people would like the scars, not as in good that they are there but as in seeing beauty in them, because, to me atleast, they are an intimate thing, and to think of someone loving them makes me feel warm, but idfk
my ex gf had a lot of scars, she was ashamed of it so ended up covering them with tattoos.
I wont say that I like that someone cuts itself as its result of suffering, but I find the scars beautiful. Not just aesthetically but also symbolic. As you said, they are an intimate thing.

Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
Yes but not preferentially. It would make no difference to me.

• Hugs
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
It what is in the heart not what is on the outside, love is being human, short answer, yes.

Walter

icari

icari

Oct 24, 2023
It has never bothered me at all, only when it has been actively happening while we are together and obviously I become concerned. Scars that are there when we meet I've never been bothered by, tbh if anything it probably means we can relate better. Would probably have to agree with posts above though that if it's some gore-level stuff that might be a different story.

• Hugs
Kattt

Kattt

Ancient of Mu-Mu
May 18, 2021
Only the most superficial guy will have issues with scars. Cuts however are another matter. Scars show you have moved on and worked through that, putting it in your past. Cuts are not going to be the most appealing feature, indicating instability. Generally, people look for someone who they can have fun with.
Speaking as someone who has been there, that's just the way I see it.

• Hugs
bret217

bret217

Oct 25, 2023
I have a few thousand mild styro scars on between my knees to my hips, honestly, never thought about someone else having them. I know I am self conscious about them, but never considered someone else having them.

coldnessinmyheart shit gave me a vasovagal response.
I remember that name from a very long time ago. 8~ years ago. I've known a few people that have done that level of damage once or twice, but not typically regular. I hope they moved on from where they were. The mind during that time is really hell.

deadtomorrow

deadtomorrow

Oct 25, 2023
I'd have sex with any woman.
Unless it's coldnessinmyheart-level self-harm (I would not recommend looking that up, basically extreme self harm), I don't see why not.
I don't know why it has to be sex specifically either, I would date someone like that. I think I would prefer it, actually. Knowing my girlfriend could relate to me. Perhaps finding some sort of comfort in each other despite our struggles.
Imagine fucking the wounds!