P

psp3000

Enlightened
May 20, 2023
sometimes I wish I could just start over as a different person and create my own story rather than CTB

so would you do it if it was guaranteed you would not get caught and nothing would go wrong?
where would you want to start your new life what would you do? would you miss anything or anyone from your old life?

I would personally like to start over in some small town as a botanist or farmer or running my own small shop or business probably a thrift store of some kind full of my favourite things or a cafe, I am not sure if I would miss anything

Reactions: Rocinante, Praestat_Mori and loopdaloop
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
No, I personally just wish to cease existing, I could never see existence as being appealing and desirable, I would always prefer to not exist, I see death as being the only relief in this world filled with endless suffering.

Reactions: Rocinante
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
No, I wouldn't fake my death at all. I'd be glad if my CTB just worked fine and I'm finally free.

Reactions: Valky and Rocinante
delusionalgirl

delusionalgirl

I have my ticket. Awaiting my journey
Jun 17, 2023
I've thought about it just so my last few years I could do what I want. But eventually the dementia will progress too far.

Reactions: Rocinante
misarexic

misarexic

i’ve never felt so low
Jun 23, 2023
if i could, i would just disappear. not even fake my death, nobody in my life deserves the closure of knowing i'm dead, i want them to wonder and worry.

if i knew i could pull it off i'd much rather disappear and start over but my chronic inability to do anything kind of fucks that

Reactions: psp3000 and Rocinante
RumbleMan

RumbleMan

Jun 19, 2023
I dont know tbh. One side of me wouldn't want to live anymore, the other would want to start over again. I dont know what I would do, probably everything that comes to mind, if I get in trouble it doesn't matter anyways because I don't have anything to live for.

• Aww..
Reactions: Rocinante and psp3000
StolenLife

StolenLife

Warlock
Sep 19, 2022
No, because my mental illnesses and trauma are always with me, no matter where I go.

• Hugs
Reactions: Rocinante and Valky
Valky

Valky

Petulant Child
Apr 4, 2023
I can run but I can't hide from my own mind

Reactions: Rocinante, psp3000 and StolenLife
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
No. I have kind of 'started again' in life a few times without faking my death. In terms of moving to an entirely new place with a new job etc. It generally worked while it was all new and I was nervous and getting used to things. Then- wham! I'm me again. I don't think trying to change my identity into a fictional character would change what's underneath.

• Informative
Reactions: Rocinante and psp3000
T

Twntysix

ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ
Aug 26, 2021
How about the opposite, fake my new started life but actually i'm dead and no one knew so i kinda get away with it hehehe lol

• Hugs
  • Informative
Reactions: Rocinante, Valky and psp3000
P

psp3000

Enlightened
May 20, 2023
I can run but I can't hide from my own mind
I didn't consider that but I can relate so maybe I would try to get my memory wiped too if I could
will smith mib GIF

• Yay!
Reactions: Rocinante, Forever Sleep and Valky