N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
Honestly you would have to pay me a lot of me so that I would go to one. I am really scared about poverty but I would not even go to one for lets say 200 euros.

I think it would be for me extreme torture. I feel so ashamed that I am a total wreck. I would meet all my bullies who have succeeded to destroy me. I struggle and suffer every single day a lot. Also because of their horrible treatment. I think I would lie a lot at this reunion. Act as if everything was okay. I absolutely don't know how I could hide my completely odd biography since I quit school. One of my best friends once met a bully of mine. He told him the truth that I do a low-level job. I was pretty angry about that. I don't want my bullies to know that. Many of my bullies came from rich families probably many of them have WAY WAY better life quality than me. I don't know. I would probably fantasize to shoot myself in the head to traumatize some people who bullied me if I went there. Which was like almost everyone at a certain age. But obivously I would never do that. I would also be scared they would laugh about it anyway. And upload it on the internet.

Yeah this thought is not that healthy I know. But I am quite traumatized. I would not even go to it if I had (on the surface) an amazing life. I want to forget these people. I don't want to have the feeling I had to impress them what I did by losing a lot of weight. But these people are garbage I should not waste time thinking about them. Though it is true these people still haunt me in my nightmares.

I would be extremely anxious if I was forced to go to such a meeting. I am so insecure and need the affirmation of other people. These people have broken me. I don't want them to know that. I don't want to give them this power and satisfaction. Here was once a pretty popular members. He is now in recovery and offline. Matt aka Wornoutlife confronted one of his bully on facebook I think. He wanted to insult him what an asshole he was. His bully seemingly has a pretty tough life, low income, parent and felt sorry. I think Wornoutlife even told him that he is mentall ill because of it. I would be way too scared to admit that. I think my bullies were monsters. Why should they have changed? Maybe they would still make fun of me. And this anxiety that other people mock me is very depp entrenched in me. It is also part of my psychotic paranoia.

Would you ever go to a class reunion? Maybe you can share your experiences?

Sorry I accidentally had a swear word in the title. I deleted it. Sorry. I apologize for it.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Ringo, whatevs and Lostandlooking
lofticries

lofticries

obedear
Feb 27, 2021
I can't think of a single person there I'd like to see again so no.

I can't remember all my bullies faces. If one ever came up to me I'd probably be like 'who the fuck are you?' Internally. Outwardly I'd ignore their ass.

• Hugs
Reactions: noname223 and Lostandlooking
N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
I can't think of a single person there I'd like to see again so no.

I can't remember all my bullies faces. If one ever came up to me I'd probably be like 'who the fuck are you?' Internally. Outwardly I'd ignore their ass.
I know all their full names, faces and also details what they did to me. I think I am kind of traumatized. I told my therapist that we should talk more about it. But we have never done that. And now we don't have the time for it anymore. I would have liked to come to terms with it by speaking about it. I kind of feel ashamed when I explain what they did to me. I opened up to my friends and despite the fact they know so much about me I was really embarrassed.

• Hugs
Reactions: Endex, Ringo, Blondi and 2 others
L

Lostandlooking

In limbo
Jul 23, 2020
No I would never go to one. And the best thing about it: I don't have to. I think I have in fact ignored an invitation. But I can't remember that clearly. I've cut ties with nearly everyone from my school days so there's a very low chance of me being invited to one nowadays. I'm very glad about that.

• Hugs
Reactions: Endex, Blondi, noname223 and 1 other person
whatevs

whatevs

Mining for copium in the weirdest places.
Jan 15, 2022
Fuck me, no, I'm still trying NOT to kill myself. The best possible outcome would consist of me confessing my miserable experiences to some reasonably understanding audience, because there's no way I could fake for hours being succesful and healthy....

Frankly, even that has gotten old, collecting pity and repeating the same stories again and again. Most days it seems I can only drone on about my physical and mental problems. They torment me. It's either that or rant about conspiracy theories lol

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Ringo, NumbItAll and noname223
lofticries

lofticries

obedear
Feb 27, 2021
I know all their full names, faces and also details what they did to me. I think I am kind of traumatized. I told my therapist that we should talk more about it. But we have never done that. And now we don't have the time for it anymore. I would have liked to come to terms with it by speaking about it. I kind of feel ashamed when I explain what they did to me. I opened up to my friends and despite the fact they know so much about me I was really embarrassed.
It's terrible hearing that you feel shame about being bullied when the bullies themselves should feel that instead.

• Love
Reactions: noname223
B

Burner1234

Jul 26, 2022
A high school reunion? Absolutely not. I hated H*ll School lol. High school was a terrible time. I even considered dropping out at one point. Everything from the teachers to students were bad. Just driving past my old school makes me uneasy.

A college reunion? No. But not for the same reason. I'd avoid it because everyone else is waaaayyyy more successful than me since graduating. I'm the only one that fell off the map and it'd be embarrassing to talk to them. I can only imagine the convo: "So what have you been up to? You must have done all kinds of cool stuff!"

Me: Uhmmmm, uuhh, well uuuuhhhhh......hmmm... I beat some old PS3 games that's pretty cool right?

Last edited:
Reactions: Élégie and whatevs
Shivali

Shivali

Mage
Jun 9, 2022
No! NEVER !!!

Reactions: Élégie and whatevs
O

outatime_85

Warlock
May 17, 2022
No, most did not like me then, and because of the way I view myself and the world now, they most definitely would not want me there.

That said, there is a part of me that says I should go just to piss them off.

almaranthine

almaranthine

Wizard
Nov 28, 2019
I would rather kill myself than ever see any one from my high school ever again... but really though, you could not pay me enough money to show my face at a reunion event. I went to high school with a bunch of folks who went to super elite schools in the US and I cannot imagine even speaking with or being in a room with those people considering how hard I've failed at life. It would be absolute raw and ceaseless torture that I would never be able to heal from or forget. Fuck.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Élégie, outatime_85 and Lostandlooking
A

akana

Student
Mar 21, 2022
In the past I did, yeah but now no way in hell

dreambound

dreambound

Student
Dec 14, 2021
only if i could take my pet salt-water crocodile 'orville' & accidently let him slip the chain for a couple
of hours during the 'all you can eat buffet'