• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

thenamingofcats

annihilation anxiety
Apr 19, 2024
Honestly I don't think so. There are too many variables and I'd be concerned SI would kick in and then I'd be really screwed.

AkaRed

AkaRed

Come on! Let’s go, we’ll make our future together.
Apr 20, 2023
As of right now? There isn't anything necessarily impulsive I can think I'd do. I'd have to be in the middle of a high-stress complete breakdown to pull of something like that. Maybe I'd attack someone or throw myself in front of an oncoming truck. But I'd probably need to be in a high speed area like a highway.. and how the fuck am I going to pull off all those factors at once, at the same time? Not to even mention getting past SI...

God I wish I was bold enough to do it, though.

<3

C

cursedbynature64

Feb 23, 2024
I don't think so for me. Cause if I fail my attempt, I then have yet another thing to be concerned about in addition to the mental and physical pain that would come from a failed attempt.

M

mehdone

Mortician
Oct 10, 2023
Yes.
If I've committed to ctb? Why not live life fully until the day that I chose comes.

L

Lifeaffirmingchoice

deserved so much better
Mar 22, 2024
Yes, I've already started to act more impulsively now that I give zero fucks knowing I have an escape hatch from this hellhole