• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

nonexistance

nonexistance

Jun 16, 2018
This is probably my biggest fantasy. To have them waiting for me to say "Start!" and then to be showered with bullets, killing me instantly and painlessly. I don't give a f**k about the mess I would live behind.

Reactions: dano6533, Caerula, anna and 2 others
Nauseated

Nauseated

Insomnio
Jun 26, 2018
I think this would be the only way I would go by gun. I would know that it would be a complete job.

Reactions: dano6533, Caerula and Definitelyworried
YaYaDr

YaYaDr

Student
Jun 26, 2018
Oddly enough, getting shot sounds more amenable to me than having to shoot myself.

Reactions: Freyja13, dano6533, dhk96 and 4 others
W

war-is-lost

Student
Apr 15, 2018
Where do I queue up?

Reactions: dano6533, Caerula, Samuel and 3 others
nonexistance

nonexistance

Jun 16, 2018
I see some countries do have a firing squad capital punishment for various doable crimes - like talking political stuff. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capital_punishment_by_country
If there was a way to know there is no torture involved in the process... I mean maybe I'm overestimating my courage sitting all comfy in my armchair now, but I wouldn't mind flying to Africa, talk trash about whatever leader they have and then have a clean sudden firing squad death. However, getting tortured before the act doesn't sound very appealing.

Reactions: dano6533, Definitelyworried, Caerula and 1 other person
S

Strumgewehr

Experienced
Jun 7, 2018
Getting shot by a .50 BMG ammo pretty much yields the same result.

Reactions: dano6533
Gray Wounds

Gray Wounds

A Phantasmagoria
Jun 27, 2018
I might like it that way, but the thought of my face getting marred by the bullets doesn't click well on my desire to "off" myself.

Reactions: dano6533 and Caerula
wanttodie

wanttodie

Enlightened
Apr 19, 2018
to be showered with bullets, killing me love to die like that way

Reactions: dano6533, Smilla and nonexistance
Gumby

Gumby

Student
Jun 10, 2018
@nonexistance I like your style, I'm expecting a method involving a hot air balloon next...

Reactions: dano6533, Caerula and nonexistance
Nauseated

Nauseated

Insomnio
Jun 26, 2018
I might like it that way, but the thought of my face getting marred by the bullets doesn't click well on my desire to "off" myself.
Well I think most executions done this way usually aimed for heart like they use to put a card or piece of paper on the condemned persons chest to aim at. I am guessing as to not traumatize anyone more than they had too.

Last edited:
Reactions: dano6533, Caerula, Gray Wounds and 1 other person
Smilla

Smilla

Visionary
Apr 30, 2018
I would sign up in a heartbeat, and it fails me to understand why the US resorts to botched lethal injections and insane electric chairs when there are much less painful methods available such as the firing squad and nitrogen.

Bring back the firing squad.

Nitrogen was recently approved in OK I think for executions.

Reactions: dano6533, Caerula, anna and 2 others
M

MAIO

Elementalist
Apr 8, 2018
I see some countries do have a firing squad capital punishment for various doable crimes - like talking political stuff. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capital_punishment_by_country
If there was a way to know there is no torture involved in the process... I mean maybe I'm overestimating my courage sitting all comfy in my armchair now, but I wouldn't mind flying to Africa, talk trash about whatever leader they have and then have a clean sudden firing squad death. However, getting tortured before the act doesn't sound very appealing.

It seems much easier/better to just buy N but you do you.

Reactions: dano6533 and Caerula
nonexistance

nonexistance

Jun 16, 2018
@nonexistance I like your style, I'm expecting a method involving a hot air balloon next...
Hmmm!! I know you were kidding, but this is actually a great idea for jumping! Hmmm.......

Reactions: dano6533 and Gumby