D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
*chortle* Compo googled 'manly Bobby pins' :pfff:

But hey, wear what you like and wear it with pride. Clothes of any description are about attitude. If it's a curve ball, then lean into it. Silver is cool, I like silver.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: K-O and Soul
Good4Nothing

Good4Nothing

Unlovable
May 8, 2020

Prolly...
Damn, I wish I still had pictures of me with 18 when I was dressed up as Marilyn Monroe to a theme birthday party of a friend. Fake tits, make up and everything. Some dudes really thought I was a lady from far away. But I had too broad shoulders and back to fool them once they got closer. Fun times.

Back in my rock and roll days, when I was in my 20s, we used to throw a crossdressing party every month. We were all straight, it was just something fun to do. My girlfriend would spend hours going through her closet, finding dresses for me to try on. Good times...

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Myforevercharlie, any% and K-O
K-O

K-O

FU(KOFFEE
Apr 16, 2020
My girlfriend would spend hours going through her closet, finding dresses for me to try on. Good times...
best times ever! i would dress up my baby too its so sexy and fun just smashing!

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Epsilon0, enjolras and Good4Nothing
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
These are small barrettes that bend and snap in place, and you can get them in the color of your hair. They hold better than bobby pins. Should be easy to find at a drug store or hair products supply store.

71dQTD1h8lL SY355

Pryras

Pryras

Last hope
Feb 11, 2020
A little glitter never hurt anyone. These are CUTE regardless of your gender.

Sincerely, a stylist :)

Reactions: Dreamless Sleep, pete_x and Epsilon0
Viro_Major

Viro_Major

Rad maker
Jul 30, 2020
Teddy bear says it's perfectly fine to wear bobby pins of some sort. Just be creative

85BC08DB E668 4966 8BF8 0C2D6FBF2EB5

Tried these on me but this is more cruel to remove than hot wax on sensitive body parts
Not giving up yet, garlands are waiting next. Always dreamt to incarnate as a colorful neon sign, flashing like the (non-)persistency of my feelings

Last edited:
Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
I would. Can't think of a reason why not. But then again I prefer 'weird' looking people.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Viro_Major and Good4Nothing