• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
Yes though not sure how I'd attempt lol

Would you ctb if you had a terrible short term memory and forgot whole conversations a lot?

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Definitely, though I have no idea how I'd be able to manage to CTB. Maybe if no one is around to make sure I'm fed I can die of starvation anyway.

Would you CTB if your nude self was leaked to the internet?

G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Yes, I love sleeping.

would you ctb if all drugs and alcohol ceased to exist?

Reactions: Studio84
WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

DoNotBoopTheSnoot
Dec 25, 2020
On that note, would you ctb just because someone believed you were incapable of carrying out the act?
Challenge accepted.

Mine: Would you ctb if you had to live a life of chronic pain with potential disability?
Would you ctb if you had locked in syndrome? (You're paralyzed and the only thing that you can move is your eyes up and down, no sideways)
Holy shit. Stephen Hawking had to live with that. You can make me the smartest man on earth and I'd still ctb.
Would you ctb if you could never sleep again?
Absolutely. FFI sends shudders down my spine.

Last edited:
Squiddy

Squiddy

Sep 4, 2019
I've never had a significant other, but if I did, probably not, though I'd be really upset

Would you ctb if you knew you'd be broke for life?

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Yeah, I definitely would.

Would you CTB if the world ran out of oil? (Assuming there's still no viable substitutes)

Squiddy

Squiddy

Sep 4, 2019
Probably not

Would you ctb if you knew how you were going to die? (Assuming it wasn't ctb after knowing how?)

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Depends on when and how. If it's favorable I wouldn't CTB and would just wait for that instead. If not then yeah I would.

Would you CTB if you found out everyone you ever met secretly hates you?

Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
Most probably.

Would you kill yourself if you got chronic hallucinations of a non-threatening nature?

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
If they're pleasant, probably not. I'd be too busy indulging in them.

I wonder if we can ask positive scenarios? Would you ctb if you were given billions of dollars with no strings attached?

Squiddy

Squiddy

Sep 4, 2019
That's a hard one lol. Probably no at first, but eventually yes because I'd get tired of my mental health issues and other issues money can't fix

Would you ctb if you had superpowers like the ability to fly and read minds?

Studio84

Studio84

Archangel
Sep 7, 2020
Yes, after a while reading other people's minds and what they really thought of you would eventually mess with your own mind.
Would you ctb if you developed the ability to see ghost, spirits and dead people like the kid in The sixth sense?

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Depends. If they were terrifying then yeah but otherwise I wouldn't mind. It would be like in that movie ParaNorman.

Would you ctb if all food and drink suddenly tasted extremely disgusting to you?

Studio84

Studio84

Archangel
Sep 7, 2020
Yeah I'd probably starve to death, I really can't eat anything I don't like the taste of.

Would you ctb if it started raining permanently?

Deleted member 22624

Deleted member 22624

One foot in the grave
Oct 7, 2020
No, I love rain

Would you ctb if you were obese and could never lose weight no matter how hard you tried?
Yes,I'd need a pretty good reason to not ctb

Would you ctb if you were absolute ruler of a dying world with a suffering population and had any method at your disposal?

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Actually if I was the ruler of a dying world, I don't think I would have to ctb. Instead I'd probably ride out the rest of my reign and let myself die due to my hubris from either deteriorating health or an assassination from a revolutionary party.

Would you ctb as a sacrifice to appease a god if that's what they demanded?

Last edited:
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Yes, depending on who that person is.

Probably but do I get something in return? They're Gods after all.
Standard stuff you know like bountiful crop harvests, good weather, maybe you get a really lavish party and feast right before the ritual too.

Would you ctb if you knew your next attempt to ctb would be guaranteed to fail? (Any attempts after that would be up in the air though)

Deleted member 22624

Deleted member 22624

One foot in the grave
Oct 7, 2020
Sure as long as that does nothing to interfere with my chances of success.

Would you ctb if it ended up making it harder for others all over the world to ctb with your method?
Evil question, Dr! Comes down to how much harder. Sadly every person who chooses a method makes it more likely in these times to become more controlled

Would you ctb by heart attack from eating hamburgers if you had a little something ready for any pain

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Evil question, Dr! Comes down to how much harder. Sadly every person who chooses a method makes it more likely in these times to become more controlled.
Hehe all too true sadly.

Sure I'd be fine with ctb'ing by heart attack. I feel like I've already become used to that type of pain with all the heartburn I've had over the years...though it had better at least be a good burger or something even better.

Would you ctb if you knew that the people you hate would enjoy it?

Deleted member 22624

Deleted member 22624

One foot in the grave
Oct 7, 2020
Hehe all too true sadly.

Sure I'd be fine with ctb'ing by heart attack. I feel like I've already become used to that type of pain with all the heartburn I've had over the years...though it had better at least be a good burger or something even better.

Would you ctb if you knew that the people you hate would enjoy it?
Yes cos it wouldn't last long at least hopefully

Would you ctb if you had to be found like Elvis did - taking a dump