wisp

wisp

Oct 19, 2023
If I were rich, I would rather not die and not think about suicide.
If I were rich, I wouldn't have the problems I have now, I wouldn't have the fear of not finding work for the next few years, I wouldn't have the fear of staying in a home, I wouldn't have the fear of settling down and supporting myself financially. The main reason for my craving for CTB is the lack of money, along with the lack of desire and skills issue to join the organised underworld.
I consider myself a failure and it is not long before I am left alone and without money, so I would rather die at this neet stage than die of despair and suffering.

Ampsvx123

Ampsvx123

Student
Jul 10, 2018
The fundamental issues to life are not solved with any amount of wealth, only those with little desire, little dream, little ambitions, are at home here.

ceriseange♡

ceriseange♡

ꜱᴡᴇᴇᴛ, ᴍᴏᴜʀɴɪɴɢ ʟᴀᴍʙ...
Nov 3, 2023
I feel like it would help for a little while. Not having to worry about bills or rent would definitely be nice, and being able to distract myself with ridiculous things and spoiling my loved ones would keep me occupied in a 'happier' for a bit! Once it wears off though, I think the desire would come back. The money wouldn't take away my mental illness.

Spiritual survivor

Spiritual survivor

A born again but occasionally suicidal
Feb 13, 2022
No 😂 it would remove alot of stress. U can then do what u actually want to every day.

Beyond_Repair

Beyond_Repair

Disheartened Ghost
Oct 27, 2023
Assuming you were to become filthy rich, like on a Kylie Jenner level, would this affect your desire to ctb?
I think I would still eventually CTB, but if I was rich I'd at least be able to do whatever I wanted before then. I'd probably quit my job and travel the world first. Maybe go on a cruise lol

F

F@#$

Freedom seeker
Nov 8, 2023
Probably not. Most of my problems come from lack of funds and my hatred of working to make someone else wealthy.

Reactions: Spiritual survivor
Timelapse

Timelapse

Well, time can heal, but this won't.
Nov 3, 2023
I would go to Las Vegas and have 1 final big lūʻau.
Invite everyone I've ever known. Friends and Enemies alike.
Give whoever shows up 10+ million each.
Enjoy 1 final smoke.
Unveil my custom made guillotine inside a giant locked metal cage and cease to be in front of everyone.

passivethought121

passivethought121

Student
Jun 11, 2023
I wouldn't. With enough money I can look how I want and live how I want. Any problems I have with myself or the world can ultimately be fixed by living as a hermit someplace comfortable. Maybe I'd buy one of those self-sustaining houses.