• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

one4all

one4all

I'll put pennies on your eyes and it will go away.
Feb 3, 2020

• Wow
Reactions: highlyvolatile and Jumper Geo
NotMeantForHere

NotMeantForHere

I want to go like Marilyn Monroe
Feb 6, 2020
Omg, nooooooo:shy:

• Hugs
Reactions: highlyvolatile, one4all and Jumper Geo
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
:haha: I can't see this ending up in the Peaceful Pill Handbook anytime soon, saying that I suppose somewhere there is someone who this will be appealing to.

Reactions: one4all
one4all

one4all

Feb 3, 2020
Last edited:
Reactions: Jumper Geo
NotMeantForHere

NotMeantForHere

I want to go like Marilyn Monroe
Feb 6, 2020
Yea maybe, I'd have to do more research on it to know more about it to say for sure, I think it just freaks me out. I'd probably be too chicken to do it..

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: one4all and Jumper Geo
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020
Yea maybe, I'd have to do more research on it to know more about it to say for sure, I think it just freaks me out. I'd probably be too chicken to do it..

I'm sure Marilyn had worse up the back passage, :haha: :haha: :haha:

• Wow
Reactions: one4all and NotMeantForHere
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020
Well this isn't a new method by any means. So where they assisted or self administered? :ahhha:

I think I prefer not to think about that, :haha: :haha: :haha:

Reactions: Anhedonic
one4all

one4all

Feb 3, 2020

Well if you are tied to a bed.. kinda hard to chicken out. :wink:
and as Jumper Geo mentioned
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...ethod-for-assisted-suicide.36357/#post-674326
I think I prefer not to think about that, :haha: :haha: :haha:

Same here. Was just one of those thoughts passing through my fucked up mind. :wink:
I watched the movie again last night and that's what started this.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jumper Geo and NotMeantForHere
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020
Well if you are tied to a bed.. kinda hard to chicken out. :wink:
and as Jumper Geo mentioned
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...ethod-for-assisted-suicide.36357/#post-674326

Same here. Was just one of those thoughts passing through my fucked up mind. :wink:
I watched the movie again last night and that's what started this.

If you want movies to watch I recommend happy death day 1 & 2 it's a comedy horror, but they did have a quite a few suicide scenes.

one4all

one4all

Feb 3, 2020
If you want movies to watch I recommend happy death day 1 & 2 it's a comedy horror, but they did have a quite a few suicide scenes.

Let me guess... netflix?
It was playing so i watched it again. You should see what he did to the others. :pfff:
Have you ever seen it before?
Like this?

Damn i didn't see any shock wave :aw:

Last edited:
faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
Let me guess... netflix?
It was playing so i watched it again. You should see what he did to the others. :pfff:
Have you ever seen it before?

Damn i didn't see any shock wave :aw:
I like this shock wave! Can you imagine which shock wave can a supervolcano produce...

one4all

one4all

Feb 3, 2020
I like this shock wave! Can you imagine which shock wave can a supervolcano produce...

Yes i CAN. Image seeing the one from krakatoa. Maybe not a super volcano.. But i'm sure that would have been fun.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: faust
faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
Yes a CAN. Image seeing the one from krakatoa. Maybe not a super volcano.. But i'm sure that would have been fun.
Yes, August 1883 and heard 4000 km away...
Such a great power! Imagine the sound of Toba or Yellowstone... Your neighbors will never play loud music again.

one4all

one4all

Feb 3, 2020
Yes, August 1883 and heard 4000 km away...
Such a great power! Imagine the sound of Toba or Yellowstone... Your neighbors will never play loud music again.

Yellowstone will be a nightmare. But aren't those technically considered calderas?

faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
Yellowstone will be a nightmare. But aren't those technically considered calderas?
I think caldera is more about a landscape which is of a volcanic origin, it is not volcano itself.

Reactions: GoodPersonEffed
one4all

one4all

Feb 3, 2020
I think caldera is more about a landscape which is of a volcanic origin, it is not volcano itself.

Yes it is, to the best of my knowledge. Now i had to actually rely on the internet :aw:
Seems Yellowstone is a caldera and a supervolcano. All i remembered was.. once that bitch goes.. a lot of people are FUCKED.:pfff:

EDIT: It's been awhile since i've looked into it

Last edited:
faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
Yes it is, to the best of my knowledge. Now i had to actually rely on the internet :aw:
Seems Yellowstone is a caldera and a supervolcano. All i remembered was.. once that bitch goes.. a lot of people are FUCKED.:pfff:
You know, some things are just inevitable. if it does not happen in 100 years, it will in a million.
But I am worried not about volcano itself, but about acid rains caused by volcano.
We will somehow manage to live 5-7 years without sun, but all crops will be destroyed and with so many people on Earth it will be hard to survive.

one4all

one4all

Feb 3, 2020
You know, some things are just inevitable. if it does not happen in 100 years, it will in a million.
But I am worried not about volcano itself, but about acid rains caused by volcano.
We will somehow manage to live 5-7 years without sun, but all crops will be destroyed and with so many people on Earth it will be hard to survive.

Acid rain .. "Nuclear Winter".. ash covering everything. Yes crops, live stock and all the rest of that shit will happen. Stock up now and build a bunker underground. :wink: I think the reset button from nature or mankind will happen one way or another.

faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
Acid rain .. "Nuclear Winter".. ash covering everything. Yes crops, live stock and all the rest of that shit will happen. Stock up now and build a bunker underground. :wink: I think the reset button from nature or mankind will happen one way or another.
Many people are stockpiling now like Yellowstone already exploded. Then it will be a real lockdown because all this air contamination will cause respiratory diseases. Miners experience these issues, things like coal dust are damaging our lungs.

one4all

one4all

Feb 3, 2020
Many people are stockpiling now like Yellowstone already exploded. Then it will be a real lockdown because all this air contamination will cause respiratory diseases. Miners experience these issues, things like coal dust are damaging our lungs.

You also have to consider toxic gases that are emitted when working in mines or shit blows up. People in the epicenter of an eruption, i think won't have to worry to much about what will happen.
I've got beer. So fuck everyone else :wink:

Wait we are getting off topic here. Anal Explosion was the theme of the thread. :pfff:

Last edited:
faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
You also have to consider toxic gases that are emitted when working in mines or shit blows up. People in the epicenter of an eruption, i think won't have to worry to much about what will happen.
I've got beer. So fuck everyone else :wink:

Wait we are getting off topic here. Anal Explosion was the theme of the thread. :pfff:
And if you are used to smoking, it will be a healthier habit than going for a walk or running a few miles! Marlboro. Smoke inside, save your life!

one4all

one4all

Feb 3, 2020
And if you are used to smoking, it will be a healthier habit than going for a walk or running a few miles! Marlboro. Smoke inside, save your life!

Ummm you have heard of the term lockdown? :pfff:

faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
Ummm you have heard of the term lockdown? :pfff:
Ye, we are currently on lockdown. I meant when you walk your white labrador and it turns black in a few minutes. Probably, it is safer to smoke inside ;)

one4all

one4all

Feb 3, 2020
Ye, we are currently on lockdown. I meant when you walk your white labrador and it turns black in a few minutes. Probably, it is safer to smoke inside ;)

Sorry. I deleted my reply because it was a little to much for me right now

faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
That is not even a fast death. It is long years of exposure. I recalled "Interstellar" instantly.

Edit: I deleted your words, just in case.

Reactions: one4all
one4all

one4all

Feb 3, 2020
That is not even a fast death. It is long years of exposure. I recalled "Interstellar" instantly.

Edit: I deleted your words, just in case.

Exposure to what exactly?
Thanks. I didn't think dragging my shit into this would help.

faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
Exposure to what exactly?
Thanks. I didn't think dragging my shit into this would help.
Exposure to small particles which will cause respiratory diseases and lung cancer eventually.