C

cantbe

Aug 4, 2020
If reincarnation was true would you come back to this earth? I have been looking into reincarnation lately. It brings some relief that there's a second chance but I'm also scared my negative existence will get transferred to the next life.

I loved being a 90s baby, getting brought up in 90s music while my parents got me appreciating 80s music too. I loved learning about animals and the culture I was surrounded in growing up before social media. I wish that I could take this into the next life.

• Hugs
Reactions: Astral316, UpsidedownStar, yetme and 5 others
Cherrypea

Cherrypea

I remember when all this will be again
May 3, 2020
I'd like to come back as an Osprey or Sea Eagle. I thought through the hawks and decided these have the most palatable diet. I wouldn't want to be human ever again.

Reactions: GravityUtilizer and cantbe
Passerby

Passerby

Been a guest viewer on here for years
Jul 7, 2020
One thing is for sure, i would not want to come back to this earth as a human again, thanks but no thanks this world is not for me.

Reactions: Friend_A, Leshen, AnotherBrick and 4 others
E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020
If reincarnation was true would you come back to this earth? I have been looking into reincarnation lately. It brings some relief that there's a second chance but I'm also scared my negative existence will get transferred to the next life.

I loved being a 90s baby, getting brought up in 90s music while my parents got me appreciating 80s music too. I loved learning about animals and the culture I was surrounded in growing up before social media. I wish that I could take this into the next life.
Depends on a few things...Would 'we' get to choose what/who we came back as? Would karma play any role?
If other forms of life exist on other planets could we choose those instead?
In general I would answer no, as I think that life is a net negative, but it also depends if there is some bigger scheme going on which we can't access while living

Reactions: VIBRITANNIA
E

Emily123

Arcanist
May 28, 2019
i really like to come back to the world with a different body

• Hugs
Reactions: Misery99, yetme, crybaby and 1 other person
TheSoundofTime

TheSoundofTime

In time you will find peace...
Aug 9, 2020

I would venture a though about coming back in late 20s-30s as it has been my favorite historical period, however I don't belive in reincarnation and I think one time on this earth is more than enough and thanks to all who put me here. In return I'd rather go back where I came from

J

Jeff_The_Cursed

Jul 21, 2020
Long answer: The only way I would want to come back is if I could have a say about the conditions and circumstances I would live in, from the start.

Short answer: No!

Reactions: death137, _Minsk, lostangel and 2 others
CarbonMonoxide

CarbonMonoxide

Marejeo ni ngamani
Oct 13, 2019
If reincarnation was true a suicidal person wouldn't be excited about it. In fact, it would be downright terrifying. Reincarnation is based on the idea that your conduct in your past life determines the quality of your next life.

If you lived your past life to the fullest and performed good deeds, your next life would be better. If you intentionally ended your past life, that is a guarantee to be reborn into an even worse life. It's like throwing away a gift expecting to get a better gift from the same person.

Last edited:
Reactions: Arian98, AnotherBrick, Meditation guide and 1 other person
Anthagonos

Anthagonos

Hablo español
Aug 9, 2020

I was also born in the 80s and grew up in the 90s. Those were fabulous years!
Almost all the time I think about the past is about the 90s. :)

Reactions: Good4Nothing
nerve

nerve

fat cringey shut-in
Jun 19, 2019
I'd love to give life another try under better circumstances. If I could somehow ensure my reincarnated self would grow up in a safe and loving family, sign me up!!

Reactions: crybaby and Anthagonos
Anthagonos

Anthagonos

Hablo español
Aug 9, 2020
I'd love to give life another try under better circumstances. If I could somehow ensure my reincarnated self would grow up in a safe and loving family, sign me up!!
I grew under a problematic family.
I think that was the problem because I'm here.

• Hugs
Reactions: Friend_A, crybaby and nerve
lostangel

lostangel

Enlightened
Mar 22, 2019
No, no way. Even if I could be born into a rich family. This world is too much bs. I don't think it's worth it in any way.

Reactions: Leshen, death137, AnotherBrick and 1 other person
Lupgevif

Lupgevif

Jul 23, 2020
Absolutely not. No matter if I come back as a human or another species, this planet is on its path to ruin. Don't wanna come back to it ever.

Reactions: Leshen and AnotherBrick
BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
Maybe but it depends entirely on the circumstances that I'm brought back as. If I'm brought back just to live under similar circumstances that I currently live in then no thanks.

restingspot

restingspot

Lucid Dreamer
May 30, 2019
No, not really. Reincarnation, while cool as a concept, is also spiritually based. So, Buddhist reincarnation? No. Random reincarnation where you have no control over what you can be in life? Hell no. Give me oblivion.

Reactions: Arian98
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020

If rebirth exists not sure if we have a choice but as long as I don't remember my previous life, the struggles and pain, I hope it's not immediate and I have time to float around the afterlife, here is a link to Ghost inside my Child there are lot's of video's and stories of children who remember there past life.

Cheers

Geo

Reactions: restingspot
T

Thatdude

Life is temporary, death is permanent
Sep 26, 2019
I always assume that if we do come back it isn't by choice. But assuming I have a choice, the answer is no. If I can't actually remember my past life, then what is the point of coming back at all? If I could remember it clearly, then maybe. Like most likely no since even if you did remember everything you couldn't use 99% of it anyways since your brain will be developing, you most likely won't be living a nice life since the bulk of people alive have horrible lives, and what does it matter anyways.

S

stillweary

May 15, 2020
Any entity that attempts to bring me back here is my enemy. And if it's true that reincarnation is forced upon you against your will, then I suddenly feel less bad about environmental degradation and the planet slowly becoming uninhabitable.

radrobin

radrobin

Aug 11, 2020
If I'd come back without my memories in a different body or even as an animal, I'd essentially not be me anymore. So I would, I guess. That being said, I don't believe in reincarnation or heaven/hell. I think there is only nothingness after death.

• Love
Reactions: Arian98 and Fingir ser feliz
RedDEE

RedDEE

Life sucks and then you die.
May 10, 2019
Reincarnation is simply not possible. I'm a Buddhist, and I still don't believe in it. You Only Live Once, people. Thankfully.

• Love
Reactions: Arian98, Astral316, Raminiki and 1 other person
B

bigdog

Arcanist
Jul 12, 2020
I would want to go back in time 4 years with knowledge what would happen

yetme

yetme

Arcanist
Oct 20, 2019
Just give me healthy body and I will ride life like a pony

sadstuffie

sadstuffie

Student
Aug 11, 2020
i would like to come back as someone's pet dog because at least then someone will love me for what i am.

Reactions: Friend_A
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
No, I would not. This world is nothing but suffering and even in the best circumstances, it ultimately ends in death (through illness, old age, and natural causes) and I want no part of this. It is better for me to be non-existent and never become sentient to begin with. If there was no me (never conceived) then I could never suffer.

• Love
Reactions: Friend_A, Leshen, Fingir ser feliz and 1 other person
UpsidedownStar

UpsidedownStar

Mar 29, 2020
I'd like to come back to life, but not in this world. This world is hopeless. Maybe some other time and place.

Reactions: LetzteAusfahrt
Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
I'd come back, other lives are probably interesting and I can always ctb if I hate life again

Reactions: LetzteAusfahrt and UpsidedownStar