• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

MellowAvenue

MellowAvenue

👻
Nov 5, 2020
Most likely yes, though it might be when I'm old. Like 60 or so.

Would you CTB if you knew that you CTBing would lead to a loved one doing the same?

• Love
Reactions: jodes2
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
Only if she had already been suicidal for some time and had REALLY given recovery a very, very good shot. Otherwise no, I'd stay around and try to help them, and myself, recover.

Would you CTB if you were homeless, but we're magically protected from any forms of abuse from anyone, and had no other problems like anxiety, mental health, confidence etc?

Reactions: MellowAvenue
MellowAvenue

MellowAvenue

👻
Nov 5, 2020
If I have a vehicle and means to get money, no. If not then maybe. It'd probably come down to location I'm in, people around, that kinda thing. Miserable place then probably but awesome place then no.

Would you CTB if the biblical afterlife was a confirmed fact?

• Love
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
No because I wouldn't want to go to hell

Would you CTB if you were so broke you could only eat one meal a day and not have heating on, but were well loved?

MellowAvenue

MellowAvenue

👻
Nov 5, 2020
No because there was a point where I was having to do that only without the love.

Would you CTB if you knew you would be reincarnated but knew nothing of what that new life will look like?

• Aww..
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
No, because life could get even worse. I guess I'll stick with this life. It's just about bareable atm

Would you CTB if you were any race of your choosing?

-Raven's Night-

-Raven's Night-

autistic/metalhead/wanna join the 27 club
Jan 31, 2020
Guess yes. Maybe that doesn't make a difference because I'm somehow so determined about that certain time.

Would you ctb if you have a best friend that's almost like a soulmate, and they told you that they respect your choice even though will try their best to prevent you from that?

MellowAvenue

MellowAvenue

👻
Nov 5, 2020
I think I'd want to from time to time, but if that's they only thing wrong with me I don't think I actually would.

Would you CTB if your spirit would have to observe the fall out of that decision?

Shadowlord900

Shadowlord900

Seeker of Darkness
Sep 29, 2022
I can't think of any situation where someone who already wanted to CTB beforehand would be less likely to CTB after losing all of their possessions and savings.

Now here's a silly question. Would you CTB if your savings and even possessions doubled? (Yes if you own a car and/or house, you get 2 of those, and you can also sell any of your doubled possessions.)

jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
I can't think of any situation where someone who already wanted to CTB beforehand would be less likely to CTB after losing all of their possessions and savings.

Now here's a silly question. Would you CTB if your savings and even possessions doubled? (Yes if you own a car and/or house, you get 2 of those, and you can also sell any of your doubled possessions.)
I meant if you didn't have any health problems or other problems!

No, I'd be quite happy with double, even though I don't have that much to start with

Would you CTB if you had 1 million in the bank?

MellowAvenue

MellowAvenue

👻
Nov 5, 2020
Only if it runs out.

Would you CTB if you discovered that you were actually participating in a game of The Sims?

• Yay!
A

another@

Nov 13, 2022
Idk if my counsciousness is out of my hands in that scenario. If it isn't, no. I could have fun demonstrating sentience to the player, and chatting and getting free things. It would be a world with a god whose undivided attention i have. The player better not be Real Civil Engineer tho.

Would you ctb if, you could levitate to a private room in space with a magical drawing board, that any machine or tool you drew on it would materialize in the real world (so no living things / planets etc). The catch is that everything comes in bright neon, since they only have neon markers...

jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
That would be AWESOME. I love bright neon stuff!!

Would you CTB if you could only dress as the opposite sex?

Reactions: another@
MellowAvenue

MellowAvenue

👻
Nov 5, 2020
It would be a world with a god whose undivided attention i have.

That's actually a VERY interesting perspective to have on it. I like it, though I suppose the results would depend on how nice this "god" is. If they're cruel the undivided attention may be a bad thing.

Would you CTB if you could only dress as the opposite sex?

Nah, my wardrobe is the least of my concerns.

Would you CTB if doing so meant being reincarnated as the child of someone you hate?

• Love
Reactions: another@ and jodes2
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
No, I'd stick around

Would you CTB if all you could eat was chocolate and all you could drink was chocolate milk?

A

another@

Nov 13, 2022
Yes,

Would you ctb if everyone turned into a bunny rabbit.

• Love
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
Yes

Would you CTB if you were famous and everything you did ended up in the news, and you can't go out without someone wanting to talk to you?

MellowAvenue

MellowAvenue

👻
Nov 5, 2020
No because my attempts would likely fail due to all the attention.

Would you CTB if you knew you're significant other would eventually find love again?

Reactions: another@
A

another@

Nov 13, 2022
Yes. Makes me feel better and worse, both in ways that'd push me to ctb.

Would you ctb if you got a fancy white aeroplane with gold livery, and inside of it some new people who would care about you and become close friends /family? You get free maintenance on the plane btw ;)

jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
No that would be cool, I could have small raves in there

Would you CTB if you had a large successful nightclub?

U

Unending

-
Nov 5, 2022
I think I may have to unless I'm allowed to shut the business down asap. I am a sponge for any potential stress.
Would you Ctb if you stubbed your toe on a cactus?

• Love
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
No but I'd swear blue murder

Would you CTB if you were homeless but had nothing wrong physically or mentally and were loved by friends, family and an SO?

U

Unending

-
Nov 5, 2022
Probably not if under these circumstances.
Would you ctb if you were put under a spell that made you smell like stale cigarette smoke and sharp cheese 24/7 for the rest of life?

jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
No

Would you CTB if every time you tried to be nice to someone they got angry with you and told you you only hurt and offended them?

MellowAvenue

MellowAvenue

👻
Nov 5, 2020
Definitely yes.

Would you CTB if you knew that you'd be resurrected as a zombie?

HermitLonerGuy

HermitLonerGuy

-
Sep 28, 2022
Yes would actually be cool to experience being a zombie .

Would you CTB if reincarnation into another life was real? you would get to restart life and live a new life of an average person, do well at school and get a college gf/bf and then married with kids and have a middle income job and have 3 kids and never experience being suicidal and you would die of old age at 86?

But the twist is you wouldnt have any recollection of your current/previous life and in the new life you wouldnt know what happens after death.

MellowAvenue

MellowAvenue

👻
Nov 5, 2020
That was a very specific description and sounds better than my current shitshow of a life so yes.

Would you CTB if you were on the verge of awakening your 3rd eye and seeing all the hidden truths of the universe? Keep in mind you may not like those truths.

jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
No, I could do with that knowledge

Would you CTB if everyone is pro-death, but you had no other problems?