Revered

Revered

Mar 6, 2021
Probably not, but I understand the feeling of not wanting to be alone. I'd like to CTB in my own home, in my own bed - but instead I'll probably do it in some hotel room all alone to avoid trauma to my family.

Reactions: Toonloon and Celerity
Rn110bg101

Rn110bg101

I want to go home
Apr 18, 2019
every time i get worried of dying alone, i try to tell myself that after it's done, i'll see my friends again… even though i don't believe in it (or the afterlife), actually. it might be silly but it's better than (fully, anyway) remembering how unlovable i am

i wouldn't call the crisis helpline anyway. i don't think any pro-life person could possibly understand any of this, and even then, i think i've reached my limit of "people i can/have harmed because of my illness"

JustAMatterOfTime

JustAMatterOfTime

Fragile
Mar 21, 2021
Definitely not, cant speak on the phone with family let alone a stranger and weird people volunteer at those places like Ted Bundy.

Reactions: Toonloon
ShutUpEli

ShutUpEli

I'm sorry
Apr 6, 2021
BAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Absolutely not? Is this even a question? I'd rather call a priest and have him on the other end than a suicide hotline number. Those things are literal jokes. They don't know what the fuck they're doing, and try to talk you down the whole time. At least with the priest I'd have more inclination to do it as the whole time I'd be told "how it is wrong in the eyes of the lord" blah blah blah yeah just keep feeding me more reasons why I should hate myself

Tl;dr unless you don't want to succeed

Reactions: Celerity and yive
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I don't think so. Im not keen on the idea of these crisis lines anyway. I hate talking on the phone. Even if I wanted to I think it might distract me from doing the act itself. I want to ctb in complete peace and solitude. I want to be alone in my last moments.

LastLoveLetter

LastLoveLetter

Persephone
Mar 28, 2021
If I still ctb in future, I'd be physically alone but I would perhaps post a thread on here and chat to people via the forum. If a member was up for it, a private chat would be helpful in that situation too, but I wouldn't expect anyone to do this for me. Connecting with someone would bring some comfort while carrying out the act. I wouldn't call a helpline.

Last edited: