• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
In my case I'd certainly be very glad to finally be free from this existence, to me ceasing to exist could only ever be something positive. In this hellish world there is so much endless suffering and cruelty so of course I'd be glad to finally lose consciousness, I see it as a curse to simply be conscious and aware.

I wish for eternal nothingness as nobody can suffer from the absence of everything, I see existence as being like a temporary, meaningless nightmare that so tragically disturbed the ideal state of non-existence with ceasing to exist being the return to the perfect state of being unaware, all that I see as desirable is the absence of everything.

And I have no interest in suffering for decades in an existence that was always unappealing in the first place just to be tormented by old age and die anyway. I see existence as something best avoided no matter what, I'd be glad to lose the ability to suffer in an existence that only ever caused harm in the first place, for me suicide would be something very positive and rational, it's unnecessary suffering prevention in an existence where there is no limit as to how torturous it can get.

Death can only be positive to me as there are simply no disadvantages to not existing, it comforts me to think of the peace of eternal sleep erasing everything, there is no sadness in no longer being burdened with this existence, I wish for existence to no longer be my problem.

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I will be glad to cease existing. There's nothing in life that I like and, as long as I'm alive, things can always get far worse due to chance alone. I don't really like to suffer in life unlike other people and I see all forms of suffering as suffering that I should avoid at all costs. The only way to avoid suffering is to be dead as suffering in intrinsic within life and will always be

Endlichkeit

Endlichkeit

Tears do not burn except in solitude
Feb 26, 2023
I'm afraid of the possibility of the universe being infinite in time. Because if it is, then all possible configurations of matter will be realised, moreover each of them will occur infinitely many times, which means that we'll return into existence again and again, infinitely many times.

Robercik5703

Robercik5703

Mar 2, 2024
Yes, I slowly feeling I'm started to loosing control over my life, I'd end this than let it happening.
Only thing which keeping me alive is my family and friends

Reactions: TiredOfAllThis
starless

starless

Mar 24, 2024
I think so? I still feel this sick, twisted sense of hope. A 'what if I got everything I needed tomorrow' kind of thing. But after 7 years of adult life and a turbulent childhood, I always seem to find myself right back at the start.

The end of existence seems to me like breaking out of the cycles of an abusive relationship... drawing the line and not coming back, even if the abuse is all that you know and find comforting.

lixt

lixt

Entropy guides me until death reaches me.
Dec 14, 2023
For me I don't want to die in most ways others here want to, but I have a wish to. It is a comforting way to look into life - dying. Ceasing my existence would be a dream come true, a wish made possible, a will made into existence. I don't want to die but I wish to. It's hard to explain.

sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
I'm afraid of the possibility of the universe being infinite in time. Because if it is, then all possible configurations of matter will be realised, moreover each of them will occur infinitely many times, which means that we'll return into existence again and again, infinitely many times.
Wdym? Could you elaborate on this? Do you think we live the same life again or are reincarnated?

Last edited:
H

Hotsackage

Wizard
Mar 11, 2019
I am neutral, passing away is just sleep, but I am intrigued is how matter becomes US

Reactions: lixt
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
I think so? I still feel this sick, twisted sense of hope. A 'what if I got everything I needed tomorrow' kind of thing. But after 7 years of adult life and a turbulent childhood, I always seem to find myself right back at the start.

The end of existence seems to me like breaking out of the cycles of an abusive relationship... drawing the line and not coming back, even if the abuse is all that you know and find comforting.
What is life like after 25? I think 25 is my maximum exit point

Endlichkeit

Endlichkeit

Tears do not burn except in solitude
Feb 26, 2023
Wdym? Can you elaborate on this? Do you think we live the same life again or are reincarnated?
I'm referring to the concept of ergodicity. In simple terms, an ergodic system is one where, given enough time, it will eventually find itself in any possible state it can be in, assuming it's closed off from external influences. But whether we can apply this concept to the universe (is it an isolated system and does it have a fixed amount of energy?) is an open question. There is a Kurzgesagt video on this topic.

• Informative
Reactions: sserafim
BlendedHeart

BlendedHeart

It is what it is
Mar 9, 2024
I barely exist right now, so to complete that process will be ideal.

Pikmin

Pikmin

Mar 6, 2024
No, I want to exist, I want to be happy and have fun, but everyone is just so mean and nasty. I always help out and put other people first, but nobody does the same for me.

sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
At 25 life only begins
Wdym? Oh, well, I never want my life to "begin". I don't care about what lies on the other side of despair. I don't think I'm meant to live out a full life. I've always felt like I was meant to die young

starless

starless

Mar 24, 2024
What is life like after 25? I think 25 is my maximum exit point
I can only really speak to my experience, honestly: I know a 24 year old whose life is much more active and spirited than my own, and I once knew someone who was born just a day after me who had a rough time for a long time... and eventually blossomed into a new person.

My experience of 25: on most days I wake up, usually late in the morning (I work a job that's cool with that, thankfully), and eventually get myself out of bed. I work, whether from an office or from home. Sometimes I drive to see acquaintances or friends who know me as this bright beacon of kindness, but with whom I feel little to no connection emotionally beyond their acceptance. I've lived with roommates, with family, and in a car by myself. I'm anxious pretty much constantly, and can't seem to bring myself to have faith in anything... all of which, ultimately, has made the last 6 months of my 25th year one I can summarize as 'busy, but in a way that's overwhelming and, ultimately, deeply isolating'.

That's just me, though. If I had to look for things that are consistent between me and people I "know" who are my age, I would say that 'adulting'/carrying out the tasks needed to participate in society has become easier. However, I've also noticed that those who are able to be more intentional with their time tend to be happier. Finally, I would say that, at least within my fairly meager social circle, it takes much more effort than before to form and maintain consistent, healthy friendships.

• Informative
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
Mostly professional stuff - if anyone is interested in that. For me it was learning what I wanted and getting well paid for it. Maybe it's not something that matters much now.
How do you know what you want?