• Hey Guest,

We will never comply with any of OFCOM's demands or any other nations censorious demands for that matter. We will only follow the laws of the land of which our server is located, which is the US.

Any demands for censorship or requests to comply with the law outside of the US will be promptly ignored.

No foreign laws or pressure will make us comply with anti-censorship laws and we will protect the speech of our members, regardless of where they might live in the world. If that means being blocked in the UK, so be it. We would advise that any UK member gets a VPN to browse the site, or use TOR.

However, today, we stand up these these governments that want to bully or censor this website.

Fuck OFCOM, and fuck any media organization or group that think it's cool or fun to stalk or bully people that suffering in this world.

Edit: We also wanted to address the veiled threats made against a staff member in the UK by the BBC in the news today. We are undeterred by any threats, intimination, by the BBC or by any other groups dedicated to doxxing and harassing our staff and members. Journalists from the BBC, CTV, Kansas Star, Daily Mail and many other outlets have continuiously ignored the fact that many of the people that they're interviewing (such as @leelfc84 on Twitter/X) and propping up are the same people posting addresses of staff members and our founders on social media. We show them proof of this and they ignore it and don't address it.They're all just as evil as each other, and should be treated accordingly. They do not care about the safety of our staff members, founders, or administrators, or even members, so why would they care about you?

Now that we have your attention, journalists, will you ever address this? You've given these evil people interviews, and free press.

L

littlelambflora

Feb 1, 2024
I am already thinking the answer will be a definitive no, but I'd like to ask on the off chance: I have access to quetiapine, clonazepam, desipramine, and amitriptyline, among other medications I know would not be helpful. Is there any chance this could aid me in ctb? I have another idea to use these medications to simply lose consciousness in a body of water and let drowning occur. This could be easily accomplished in the bath, but I will not subject my partner to finding me, so I would have to go to a nearby lake, river, or pond and try to time it perfectly which would be awfully tricky.

I have been backed into a corner. I truly do not want to die, and I think this is the worst part. My heart is broken for the years that have been taken from me. Doctors have let me worsen and worsen until I can no longer bear it. I can't eat anymore without extreme consequences. My life has been taken from me, violently. There is one last shot tomorrow but if I face another dismissal, I will have no choice. I'd like to get my favourite pizza and a pint of ice cream and eat them near a body of water and then ctb right after. Things are so severe right now I will not even have time to say proper goodbyes. I can't believe this is what has happened to me after 13 years of fighting through mental illness.

drag201

drag201

Oct 15, 2023
Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't these anti depressants? If so, I doubt they alone would kill you, as anti depressants are known for rarely being fatal. They could work as sedatives for what you said, though, since consuming larger and combined amounts might lead to eventual loss of consciousness. I don't know much about these kinds of ODs but it is probably a slow process, so please do research and only do this if you're sure of what might happen.
Nonetheless I hope you're doing well, and that you can find in you to keep going with that last shot tomorrow. I'm sorry you're struggling, and no matter what your choice will be, that you can find peace and let go of whats hurting you. Take care

Last edited:
Upvote 0