• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

starv01d

Oct 14, 2023
hey! so i've been thinking about trying short drop hanging, but i currently don't really have materials on hand, and i kind of. really want to do it today, yknow? november 16th is a special date for me, and i just. really want it to be over. right now i've been thinking about either using my lanyard to hang from the doorknob or trying to figure out a way to use a towel from a curtain rod- would either of these be feasible? i'm not sure how the hell i'd tie the knot for the towel since it's pretty small, but maybe i could figure it out.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I really understand your desire to do it today but it sounds like an impulsive act without proper planning. That most likely fails for the one or other reasons. I don't want to stop you but I'd suggest to rethink what you're planning to do. Hanging is a reliable method, especially full suspension but it needs proper planning.

Last edited:
Reactions: starv01d, DeadHead, LeperGnome and 1 other person
T

tiyijinn

Cinnamon Squares > Power
Apr 27, 2022
You have to make sure that both the material and the doorknob can take the weight and won't break. You DON'T want them to break, you might end up a vegetable. The best knot is a slip-knot for this. If you can't make a slip-knot on the material, it's too short.

Reactions: starv01d and Praestat_Mori
S

starv01d

Oct 14, 2023
You have to make sure that both the material and the doorknob can take the weight and won't break. You DON'T want them to break, you might end up a vegetable. The best knot is a slip-knot for this. If you can't make a slip-knot on the material, it's too short.
oooh shit okay thank you! suspected that might be the case but good to know :/

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
T

tiyijinn

Cinnamon Squares > Power
Apr 27, 2022
oooh shit okay thank you! suspected that might be the case but good to know :/
And as the previous commented said, please don't try it without proper planning. It can end up horribly.

Reactions: starv01d and Praestat_Mori