• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

G

G50

Jun 28, 2023
I have been trying to come up with ideas for a peaceful and easy-to-obtain euthanasia. One idea I have is this:

You render yourself unconscious using a high dose of GHB (gamma hydroxybutyrate), a street drug which is easily obtainable on darknet markets. Then after an hour or two, automatically shut off your air supply using an electric air valve on a timer. So then you are deprived of oxygen whilst you are unconscious and in a coma.

For about $50 you can buy a 1 inch diameter motorised ball valve, which is an air or fluid valve that can be opened or closed my electrical means. It would be easy to operate one of these valves on a household timer plug, so that it shuts off your air supply after a timed interval, when you are in a coma. Then you would hopefully asphyxiate painlessly and without awareness.

I was thinking in terms of placing a tight-fitting anaesthesia mask over the mouth and nose, which initially allowed you to breathe fresh air through the open valve connected to the mask. This valve would be set to automatically close after an hour or two, and at this point, the setup would only allow you to breathe air from a small air reservoir bag which is also connected to the mask. Obviously the oxygen in that reservoir bag will run out after a few minutes, which should result in asphyxiation whilst unconscious.

Last edited:
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
G

G50

Jun 28, 2023
Anyone have any thoughts on this method? I am assuming that the deep coma caused by GHB will make you unaware of suffocation.

pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
I have been trying to come up with ideas for a peaceful and easy-to-obtain euthanasia. One idea I have is this:

You render yourself unconscious using a high dose of GHB (gamma hydroxybutyrate), a street drug which is easily obtainable on darknet markets. Then after an hour or two, automatically shut off your air supply using an electric air valve on a timer. So then you are deprived of oxygen whilst you are unconscious and in a coma.

For about $50 you can buy a 1 inch diameter motorised ball valve, which is an air or fluid valve that can be opened or closed my electrical means. It would be easy to operate one of these valves on a household timer plug, so that it shuts off your air supply after a timed interval, when you are in a coma. Then you would hopefully asphyxiate painlessly and without awareness.

I was thinking in terms of placing a tight-fitting anaesthesia mask over the mouth and nose, which initially allowed you to breathe fresh air through the open valve connected to the mask. This valve would be set to automatically close after an hour or two, and at this point, the setup would only allow you to breathe air from a small air reservoir bag which is also connected to the mask. Obviously the oxygen in that reservoir bag will run out after a few minutes, which should result in asphyxiation whilst unconscious.
how would the valve connect to the max ? through which tube or hose and fitting ?

G

G50

Jun 28, 2023
how would the valve connect to the max ? through which tube or hose and fitting ?

You can buy 22 mm anaesthesia tubing very cheaply which can be fitted to an anaesthesia mask. You can also connect this tubing to a motorised ball valve using electrical insulation tape or Scotch tape.

Last edited:
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc