• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

dcfm

Aug 21, 2019
I'll try to CTB tonight. I've got 50mg klonopin and will drink a lot, and put a bag over my head, with an elastic band. I'll get some antiemetics. Last night I talked to a dealer on the street to see if he could get me some Oxicodone, Tramadol or Fentanyl. Assuming that by tonight he can't get any of these, what street drug would you suggest I get? I was thinking of heroin.

Reactions: Baskol1
L

Longman

Student
Jan 9, 2019
I've got 50mg klonopin and will drink a lot, and put a bag over my head, with an elastic band.
I've heard somewhere that benzos won't work for this variant of exit bag, because they don't shut down the "motor system" of your brain.

Reactions: dcfm and Baskol1
Lookingforabus

Lookingforabus

Arcanist
Aug 6, 2019
Just FYI, "heroin" is fentanyl these days. Unless you happen to live next to an opium poppy field, or work in a drug lab that processes opium into heroin, it's basically impossible to find pure heroin. Anything you buy on the street is going contain fentanyl or a similar synthetic opiate as its primary active ingredient.

Edit: Now that I think about it, that might not be case in every country, but it certainly is in a large majority of countries.

Last edited:
C

calendulo

Enlightened
Jun 13, 2019
I'll try to CTB tonight. I've got 50mg klonopin and will drink a lot, and put a bag over my head, with an elastic band. I'll get some antiemetics. Last night I talked to a dealer on the street to see if he could get me some Oxicodone, Tramadol or Fentanyl. Assuming that by tonight he can't get any of these, what street drug would you suggest I get? I was thinking of heroin.

I do not know what is klonopin but to put yourself a bag or plastic bag is a good idea, though. When benzos are used as method, it's recommended a bag for safety.
Guess Heroin might be the best option between street drugs.

D

dcfm

Aug 21, 2019
Thanks a lot! We're talking about Southern Europe here, no idea about the quality or composition of heroin on the streets, hope it works. Any suggestion on the amount I'll need to take orally? Klonopin is clonazepam, a benzo, aka Rivotril.

Lookingforabus

Lookingforabus

Arcanist
Aug 6, 2019
Thanks a lot! We're talking about Southern Europe here, no idea about the quality or composition of heroin on the streets, hope it works. Any suggestion on the amount I'll need to take orally? Klonopin is clonazepam, a benzo, aka Rivotril.

In Southern Europe, "heroin" is going to be fentanyl, yeah. I was thinking of countries, mostly in Asia, where opium is grown or processed into heroin for international distribution as places you might, maybe, be able to find heroin that's actually heroin.

Regarding oral ingestion, I'm not sure, but absorption through the intestinal tract is substantially lower and slower than when injected, so... you'd want more than you would if you were injecting it, buy I can't say how much more. Opiates also don't usually cause unconsciousness in recreational doses (if you take enough to go unconscious, you're at risk of a fatal OD, as I understand things), so I'm not sure how that would work... are you trying to pass out and then suffocate with the bag, or just make suffocating with the bag less painful?

D

Donewith_

Elementalist
Sep 28, 2018
If you have got enough amounts ..then that may be reliable. LD50 for clonazepam is 4000mg/kg as I've seen.
It is unpredictable unless the amount of things you are ingesting is known.

Reactions: Lookingforabus and Baskol1
C

calendulo

Enlightened
Jun 13, 2019

In southern europe heroine is a pure shit, really low purity level, is a cheap drug therefore supermixed with others disgustings substances.
My advice is you forget heroine at all.

Clonazepam is a good long action benzo, shelf-life average between 20-40 hrs. Toxic dose from 0.1 micgr/ml.

D

dcfm

Aug 21, 2019
Thanks again! I'd like to pass out thanks to the benzo+alcohol, the H would be there to ensure respiratory failure along with the rest. If not H, then what would you suggest, @calendulo ?

C

calendulo

Enlightened
Jun 13, 2019
Thanks again! I'd like to pass out thanks to the benzo+alcohol, the H would be there to ensure respiratory failure along with the rest. If not H, then what would you suggest, @calendulo ?

It is strange here, but seem that you had well planned your self deliverance.
To find some method better than H is very difficult. You have a good benzo and then using H, I think you success for sure.
IMHO one step down are barbiturates, very reliables and safe too. No need benzo, but is a good thing have it.
Seems that SN is another method, but I do not like it. You can asking for advice if you are interesting.

At the end, I leave harder method. A straightforward suffocation. If you have enough benzos and using a plastic bag, but is really hard.

D

dcfm

Aug 21, 2019
It is strange here, but seem that you had well planned your self deliverance.
To find some method better than H is very difficult. You have a good benzo and then using H, I think you success for sure.
IMHO one step down are barbiturates, very reliables and safe too. No need benzo, but is a good thing have it.
Seems that SN is another method, but I do not like it. You can asking for advice if you are interesting.

At the end, I leave harder method. A straightforward suffocation. If you have enough benzos and using a plastic bag, but is really hard.
Well, I've had enough time to think about the plan. I don't have access to barbiturates, and SN doesn't seem appealing to me either, plus that would take time to obtain, and I'm catching the bus tonight. Thanks again!

Lookingforabus

Lookingforabus

Arcanist
Aug 6, 2019
IMHO one step down are barbiturates, very reliables and safe too.

Yeah, the real problem with barbiturates is that they're so hard to get. Practically no one uses them recreationally anymore, and even medical prescriptions are way down, because of the risk of fatal respiratory failure when combined with alcohol or benzos or any other depressant drug. :(

As far as drugs to commit suicide with, the barbiturate class of drugs is pretty perfect, if you can get your hands on enough. (Pentobarbital/"N" is a barbiturate, of course.)
and I'm catching the bus tonight. Thanks again!

Peace and good luck to you.

C

calendulo

Enlightened
Jun 13, 2019
Well, I've had enough time to think about the plan. I don't have access to barbiturates, and SN doesn't seem appealing to me either, plus that would take time to obtain, and I'm catching the bus tonight. Thanks again!

You're very welcome, It was helpful for you, great.
Yeah, the real problem with barbiturates is that they're so hard to get. Practically no one uses them recreationally anymore, and even medical prescriptions are way down, because of the risk of fatal respiratory failure when combined with alcohol or benzos or any other depressant drug. :(

As far as drugs to commit suicide with, the barbiturate class of drugs is pretty perfect, if you can get your hands on enough. (Pentobarbital/"N" is a barbiturate, of course.)

Yes I am agree, but phenobarbitol is yet enough available, although always to get it is so underground or clandestine.
Nowadays to get some kind of barbiturate, the path is searching on veterinary sources. Yes I already have it.
Sometime I will catch the bus too, but not today.

Last edited:
Blackjack

Blackjack

I’ll be watching...
Aug 6, 2019

Can I ask what your chosen exit plan is for tonight?

D

dcfm

Aug 21, 2019
I'll do it tomorrow night, because this street drug dealer couldn't deliver what I ordered but said that tomorrow night he'll have it. 50mg Klonopin, a LOT of alcohol, some opioids, bag over my head with an elastic band. Definitely not foolproof, but this is the best I've come up with.

C

calendulo

Enlightened
Jun 13, 2019
I'll do it tomorrow night, because this street drug dealer couldn't deliver what I ordered but said that tomorrow night he'll have it. 50mg Klonopin, a LOT of alcohol, some opioids, bag over my head with an elastic band. Definitely not foolproof, but this is the best I've come up with.

Firstly, sorry in advance, If I do bothering you, but I think it is my duty do you a warning or at least say you what I think about.
Forget it a lot of alcohol, just amount makes a high; really, that will be enough. If you do by night, a soft dinner is enough too, The more stomach empty, better.
I do not know what opiates will get you the guy but you have a little dose of benzo and that is a handicap. I am not sure you reached a coma. I hope be wrong.
I think you should prepare the procedure better. The bag is hard, it is your ultimate resource.

I do not know what more I can say you, it is a personal choice and I totally do respect the free and private decision you has taken.
Just to wish you well and best luck.

Reactions: adam&eve