• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

P

powerofdap

Jul 17, 2022
By compressing the carotid arteries via a rope suspended by a weight. Assuming there is a singular thin gap on the resting place, a rope or belt is wrapped around the neck with reinforced padding on top of the carotid arteries for directed pressure. The rope/belt has a 6kg weight attached to it, pulling the rope and therefore putting pressure on the necks carotid arteries. Here's a simple sketch of what I'm talking about C1A575A9 D041 43A3 A884 12C415C1E48F

Andro • Ανδρομέδα

Andro • Ανδρομέδα

Nov 12, 2022
sounds worst than hanging, perhaps you'd be in pain for longer and fighting to stay alive when survinving instincts kick in

J

JeanLucPicard

May 1, 2023
It'd work but I see no advantage to this over hanging.

P

powerofdap

Jul 17, 2022
sounds worst than hanging, perhaps you'd be in pain for longer and fighting to stay alive when survinving instincts kick in
If the rope directed pressure over carotid arteries (using padding) you would pass out . I can already do this with my fingers
It'd work but I see no advantage to this over hanging.
I can't find a suitable support to tie my rope to.