• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

ChronicPainExistent

ChronicPainExistent

Jan 3, 2024
The traditional choice is cornhole bags/beanbags, of course. Also commonly used are socks that have been rolled up/filled up/padded up/etc.

Personally, I've found these haven't really worked for me, despite my being sure that I've found my sweet spots regarding the carotid arteries (it's quite easy for me to compress them using my thumbs.) What I've been thinking is that I may need something that can penetrate deeper and can concentrate the pressure more locally onto the carotids — in other words, perhaps something that is smaller, harder, and more pointed.

One idea that came to me were floss cartridges — they're small, hard, and quite accessible, right?

Unfortunately for me, I still wasn't quite able to penetrate deeply enough and reliably compress the carotids with these.

Another idea: foam earplug cases — these are smaller and rounder than floss cartridges.

I haven't tried these yet (have just ordered some from Amazon.)

A third idea I'd had: electric toothbrush chargers. They're also fairly small, but most importantly (to me, anyway), they have that little nub (roughly 1 cm long) popping out in the center, which I was thinking might be quite ideal for putting pressure directly on the carotids.

I also haven't tried these yet. Have some ordered from Amazon.

Sidenote (not that important, just some personal info about me): I have chronic pains which happen to affect my arms, so I often don't get to try to practice the night-night method that often. In my case, choice of item and efficacy is therefore quite important, which is why I've gone through the effort of making this post.

So. Anybody else have any ideas on items to use? Preferably small, hard, and pointed.

B

Buh-bye!

jkfajsd
Jan 10, 2024
yo they're def effective if used the right way, for me i tried the shells of pistachios ( a needle would penetrate the shell's center, that needle would then be pushed into a rolled up sock. so when the sock is put around the artery, the pistachio shell presses the artery with a sharp pointed force ).
unfortunately, it seemed so appealing verbally and in my imagination. it didn't really work when i tried it out 'cause it's really hard to locate the arteries for me.
you must have a lot more experience about the method tho, i'll start a convo

Pikmin

Pikmin

Mar 6, 2024
Is there any more information about this method? I've only found one reddit post that even references it.