• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

W

wontachievehappines

Looking for ctb partner
Sep 22, 2023
I've ordered these Boiron SleepCalm Aid tablets and I want to know if they would work? If I perhaps took a bunch, they told taste like anything which is great too.

I'm thinking of having maybe 10 of them dissolve in my mouth and drinking a bottle of wine with it too?

AE9A2F71 343D 4DD7 ABB3 14E9E9866115

• Hugs
Reactions: AnonGermany and アホペンギン
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
I made a thread quite a while ago that might be of interest for you: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/bag-method-not-exit-bag.130393/

But here is a summary of the thread, it is basically self asphyxiation with a plastic bag but you fall asleep not to suffer. There will be elastic bands around your neck to prevent yourself from pulling the bag off while unconscious but you should also use a strong bag as well. I tried this method yesterday and failed because the bag was very weak.

Reactions: wontachievehappines
AnonGermany

AnonGermany

Student
Jul 9, 2023
Without knowing these pills - usuuuually any pill that you can freely purchase without any prescription is not really a valid option to overdose with. There is just not enough of a harming chemical in these kind of pills, and on top of that they sometimes add tiny amounts of chemicals that when using in a normal dosage do nothing really, but when taking too many they will make you puke on purpose.

So i cant really recommend overdosing on random freely available Pills, sorry :/

The Burning Fool

The Burning Fool

Falling through the abyss of insanity
Sep 12, 2023
Eating hard candy or walking across a busy road are more dangerous than this "method".

Reactions: HerculePoirot
lefi

lefi

waiting for rainy days
Aug 19, 2023
I've ordered these Boiron SleepCalm Aid tablets and I want to know if they would work? If I perhaps took a bunch, they told taste like anything which is great too.

I'm thinking of having maybe 10 of them dissolve in my mouth and drinking a bottle of wine with it too?

View attachment 120296
They're plant based, so no, don't think it's going to work.

ipmanwc0

ipmanwc0

I'll wait for you ❤️
Sep 15, 2023
If a medicine doesn't require a prescription, you usually can't overdose on it

G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
I don't think so , infortunatly, the golden age of suicide where you could buy nembutal at the pharmacy is long gone.

• Aww..
Reactions: Immensevoid, アホペンギン and wontachievehappines
W

wontachievehappines

Looking for ctb partner
Sep 22, 2023
Oh okay, damn:(
Okay, thanks for the clarification. Would I like to ctb with me? I live in cali too 21F

• Hugs
Reactions: ipmanwc0
ipmanwc0

ipmanwc0

I'll wait for you ❤️
Sep 15, 2023
Oh okay, damn:(

Okay, thanks for the clarification. Would I like to ctb with me? I live in cali too 21F
Sure but I can't pm you yet and we can't post personal information on public threads so please pm me when you can

B

bluebus

meet me at the back of the blue bus
Aug 5, 2023
No, unfortunately these won't kill you. You will most likely end up in agony and suffering some long-term effects. The only thing worth oding on is H, fent, or a some strong barbiturates (think pentobarbital (N), thiopental sodium, secobarbital).