• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

S

seekingrelease22

Feb 28, 2024
Street pill. Don't have access to any higher amount. Would this be enough to kill me?

Boudika

Boudika

Trauma? Oh you mean reason why I'm hilarious
Aug 22, 2023
Prop not. You are going to get like really high and prop vomit everything. Even if you manage to ctb, your death would be slow and painful and even and chance of succeding is really low - but you prop damage your liver really badly

DizzyFolfy

DizzyFolfy

Gone~
Jul 9, 2022
From experience, unfortunately no. It just hurts and it'll feel bad waking up the next day.
There's definitely a threshold where it's enough, but it's so high that you'll throw up before you get there.
There are more peaceful methods~ I wish you all the best whether you go with it or not <3

S

seekingrelease22

Feb 28, 2024
Prop not. You are going to get like really high and prop vomit everything. Even if you manage to ctb, your death would be slow and painful and even and chance of succeding is really low - but you prop damage your liver really badly
I thought opioids death are very successful