• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

W

Wish2Exit

Jul 15, 2024
I have decided to use sodium nitrite as my ctb. I have only 25g of SN, so my mixture will include that and water. For backup in case I vomit or the SN doesn't work, I am making two additional cups of potassium nitrite with water because I have plenty of PN. If I need the PN backup, does anyone know if using SN and PN simultaneously is okay? Or would it best to use only the PN since I have plenty of that? Thank you.

Last edited:
ferrie

ferrie

she/they
May 19, 2024

This is everything I know about potassium nitrite. There's not a lot of data on if they would react with each other, and stomach acid is a powerful acid that could influence a reaction. I don't think mixing the two would be a smart idea without knowing what would happen, especially since potassium nitrite can be a combustible albeit in really specific circumstances

W

Wish2Exit

Jul 15, 2024

This is everything I know about potassium nitrite. There's not a lot of data on if they would react with each other, and stomach acid is a powerful acid that could influence a reaction. I don't think mixing the two would be a smart idea without knowing what would happen, especially since potassium nitrite can be a combustible albeit in really specific circumstances
Thank you. Yeah, I can't find any info about taking them together, and I don't want to survive only to end up in an ER. So I'll take the 25g sodium nitrite that I have, and if it fails, I'll wait 24 hours and then try again with the PN, which I have plenty of.