• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

ILuVCkn

ILuVCkn

Apr 13, 2023
I believe so... you are making innocent bystanders get traumatized by seeing your mangled body.

Reactions: Rob1984
K

Kookidook

Apr 15, 2023
Probably. But I don't have many other surefire options. If I mess up again I'll probably never be allowed of the house. Right now the meds are locked up,knives are locked up, fucking scarfs are locked up at home.

I don't have much options. I need to die but can't. I just wish I could be allowed to die or assisted suicide was legal so I wouldn't have to resort to this.

Is there any other surefire way I can do?
I don't think it makes you a bad person. You have your reasons as you state in this post.

I wish you the best and all love to you. ❤️

ilovedeftones

ilovedeftones

Apr 16, 2023
While I would recommend against the train method, I wouldn't view those brave enough to take it as selfish. After all, we are forced to live or use a brutal method for others to clean up so I would place the fault at the people who forced them into that situation without a way out rather than the victim. I also wish assisted suicide was legal, but I know it won't be for a long time as emotions continue to drive peoples' actions. I hope you make the right decision for yourself.
why wouldn't you recommend throwing yourself in front of the train? I thought about trying this method

OceanBlue

OceanBlue

Feminist
Jun 13, 2021
No, but I hope you find a less brutal way out.

Being the witness to your death could change the lives of the people involved for the worse.
To any readers: if you want this to happen less - do what you can to win everyone the right to a peaceful death (like writing to your MP).
As you can see, we'd like to avoid traumatizing ourselves and others, but often it's the only option.

Nobody wins when people are forced into brutal methods (same as with abortions).
asian american mabel salazar GIF

emo_void

emo_void

I just want the pain to end
Mar 17, 2023
Probably. But I don't have many other surefire options. If I mess up again I'll probably never be allowed of the house. Right now the meds are locked up,knives are locked up, fucking scarfs are locked up at home.

I don't have much options. I need to die but can't. I just wish I could be allowed to die or assisted suicide was legal so I wouldn't have to resort to this.

Is there any other surefire way I can do?
i would strongly advise and beg you to seek help, therapy, meds anything and everything before deciding to ctb. you seem to be a young... wait until youre older if youre going to do this. you owe yourself that. give yourself a chance. keep trying. if after 10-20 years of therapy and meds your still want this, then consider options.

Last edited:
  • Hmph!
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and RoundaboutResolved
SilentSadness

SilentSadness

Sitting in the darkness.
Feb 28, 2023
why wouldn't you recommend throwing yourself in front of the train? I thought about trying this method
There are very high risks for failure (stepping on train tracks is illegal in many countries) and it will traumatise the driver and cause a disturbance to every passenger on board. Not to mention, it must cause a huge amount of SI due to the fear you will experience.

RoundaboutResolved

RoundaboutResolved

Stuck in a roundabout with no exits!
Apr 5, 2023
Not really, especially if done at nighttime & you run out in front at last minute. Good chance train operator wouldn't even see you. Does a body even make a train go bump?

RhapsodyinBerserk

RhapsodyinBerserk

Death in Reverse
Apr 11, 2023
Honestly giving a potential person PTSD from my suicide is a pretty shitty thing to do. I would want to minimize personal distress to other people imho.

Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
The judgments of others are irrelevant. The negative thoughts of a fellow advanced ape, Lovecraftian abomination mean nothing.

Reactions: RoundaboutResolved
RoundaboutResolved

RoundaboutResolved

Stuck in a roundabout with no exits!
Apr 5, 2023
B

barelyhere

Apr 9, 2023
i would strongly advise and beg you to seek help, therapy, meds anything and everything before deciding to ctb. you seem to be a young... wait until youre older if youre going to do this. you owe yourself that. give yourself a chance. keep trying. if after 10-20 years of therapy and meds your still want this, then consider options.
Hi thanks but I have been seeking help for years. I detail it in another post I made.I've been on meds too and they had terrible side effects like acid reflux,hairloss and weight gain. And I wasn't happy especially because of the weight gain and hairloss.

emo_void

emo_void

I just want the pain to end
Mar 17, 2023
Hi thanks but I have been seeking help for years. I detail it in another post I made.I've been on meds too and they had terrible side effects like acid reflux,hairloss and weight gain. And I wasn't happy especially because of the weight gain and hairloss.
well, then in that case, i understand. no, it wouldnt make you a shitty person to jump in front of a train, if thats how you wanna go about it. just make sure youre done for real, so youre not mid-flight and think, shit.... i fucked up. i wish you the best.