• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

P

Papaya569

Apr 15, 2019
A few months ago my gf broke up with me.I don't have friends so as you would expect she was my all.Some weeks ago i realized she was cheating on me and was seeing another guy while going with me.This devastated me.I have severe depression and anxiety and my family and career is a mess.She was all to me and now without her my life means nothing.I just wanna end this suffering.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: andy69, Superfluous, Yaalya and 4 others
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
I'm sorry - that's one of the classics, and it hurts.

Can you tell us something about yourself? Do you live with your family? Are you on any medication? (Antidepressants are better than they used to be, although it can take some time to find the right one.) Are you in school?

Please try to be good to yourself - get enough rest and enough exercise, and hydrate yourself and eat right things. Little stuff like that helps, and you can think about what you want to do going forward.

(((Hugs)))

Reactions: BaconCheeseburger, exhaustion, Superfluous and 3 others
Letmego. Please

Letmego. Please

Wizard
Nov 18, 2018
Hey, sorry i know from experience how much that hurts, but please don't let one persons selfishness kill you, they really are not worth it.

As Soul said you may well have many other reasons why you are here now & if it will help to talk about we are a supportive bunch who are not trying to kill everyone here, just support them at a time when life seems hopeless.

(((Hugs)))

Reactions: BaconCheeseburger, Kaput and Superfluous
been_there

been_there

Life cares only for itself.
Jun 5, 2019
What you're going through is very, very hard. Most of us know how that feels. Talk here if you need to.

A

andy69

Experienced
May 23, 2019
A few months ago my gf broke up with me.I don't have friends so as you would expect she was my all.Some weeks ago i realized she was cheating on me and was seeing another guy while going with me.This devastated me.I have severe depression and anxiety and my family and career is a mess.She was all to me and now without her my life means nothing.I just wanna end this suffering.

The same thing happened to me. My partner of 15+ years left me when he found another. Didn't even try to tell me. I had to call and text after two weeks of silence to get him to answer me.

• Hugs
Reactions: Letmego. Please, Soul and Faraway1990