• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Volatile

Volatile

God
Jun 18, 2018
Doing it sober sounds too scary.

Reactions: I've waited so long
skitliv

skitliv

Le mort joyeux
Jul 11, 2018
Jumping sounds so scary to me, no matter what.

Answering your question I'd rather be drunk than sleep deprived

Reactions: Lotharius
M

MAIO

Elementalist
Apr 8, 2018
Jumping sounds so scary to me, no matter what.

Answering your question I'd rather be drunk than sleep deprived

If youe drunk it will probaly be ruled aa accidental death unless you make it ovbious its a suicide.

Nauseated

Nauseated

Insomnio
Jun 26, 2018
Sleep deprivation really makes the notion of going through with it much easier but only when I'm running on adrenaline from lots of stress and shit.

M

MAIO

Elementalist
Apr 8, 2018
Sleep deprivation really makes the notion of going through with it much easier but only when I'm running on adrenaline from lots of stress and shit.

If you were sleep deprived enough it would make it easy to fall of probaly. Need to be atleast a few days though

shin

shin

Jul 11, 2018
Not sure about making it less scary, but I suppose it can give you this feeling of redemption that makes it feel more beautiful and poetic... IDK about you but sleep deprivation gives me the exact effects of psychedelics, I'd certainly at least feel more inspired while doing it.