• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

U

Unanigousplorer

Mar 22, 2024
Hey guys, as you can see I just got my account here but I've been lurking for a couple weeks beforehand. For context I'm an 18 year old high school senior who's been suicidal for a few months but only recently have started to seriously consider actually planning and going through with it, I'm into Urbexing (Urban Exploration of places which are usually abandoned) so I've been thinking would it be best to commit suicide at one of the abandoned spots I've been to? I still live with parents, don't want to inconvenience hotel owners, don't want random people to "save" me or get traumatised by my corpse so it seems best case scenario is for me to do it at an abandoned location with a scheduled email so the authorities can deal with my corpse before others find it. Only problems are 1. There's the possibility other URBEXers in my local area could just happen to come before authorities do and find a fresh corpse 2. Other URBEXers would feel creeped out knowing someone died at a place they're exploring and squatters may also feel that same creepy discomfort 3. Police may board up the place I do it in, inconveniencing people who would've become squatters there in the future and URBEXers who'd also want to explore the location I died at.

heisenberg

heisenberg

pile of skin and bones
May 18, 2020
the "proper" place to ctb is always up to one's personal discretion imo. there's pros and cons to every location. no matter where you ctb tho, your loved ones are going to have to identify your body when you're inevitably reported missing and your body gets found. so i think it's best to just chose wherever makes you most comfortable, and if that's an abandoned building for you, then that's what it is.

kilowatt

kilowatt

A gun is the greatest negociator
Sep 9, 2023
Well, definitely wouldn't be the most convenient. What's your method?

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
18 year old highschooler and been suicidal only for a few months do you wish to share a bit more of your story with us? Of course you don't have to if you don't wish to.

Reactions: voidstar
Pierrot le Fou

Pierrot le Fou

Mar 23, 2024
Sorry to say this, but your ideas are not realistic. It's okay to care about other people's feelings, but don't overdo it. This is not how it works. The police and other authorities are not at all interested in where you are doing and they do not speculate about your potential "followers". You have no idea who will find you and how. By the way, similar questions worry me too, but you come to wrong conclusions. I don't want to scare anyone or traumatize them for life either, but someone has to face the fact. My situation is even more special because I have no relatives, so there will be no one to arrange the funeral. In addition, I want cremation, which is out of the question in cases of obvious suicide, murder and accidents. The authorities do not allow the cremation of the body due to the possibility of discovering possible traces later. This is a real checkmate. I have an idea for a discreet suicide method, but since I will already be a passive corpse, I cannot erase the traces, and even if I pay in advance to, say, a funeral director, there will be no one to take care of it, and the authorities will prevent the cremation. Not to mention that they will notify people I don't want to know about it all. The most disturbing thing for me is that I can't control what happens after the incident. I see this is a bit of a problem for you too. What would be the most comforting for you? Perhaps you could leave a message for your parents warning them of the fact. So they will almost have a heart attack reading the letter, but they will prepare for the sight.
To make it short: if you don't have a helper, it's a very difficult matter.

PS.: What if not people but wild animals find you first?