• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Status
Not open for further replies.
sserafim

sserafim

消えたい
Sep 13, 2023
Last edited:
sserafim

sserafim

消えたい
Sep 13, 2023
What's the price? It takes a lot of money to retire early.
It's an auction lol
Before anyone flames me I am NOT saying or suggesting she should do this. But she did post another thread saying she was attractive and still a virgin...So it COULD be a one-time thing to literally retire from?

migimortis

migimortis

Student
Jan 15, 2024
Heh I wish I could do this. You will probably have embarrassment/shame regarding having done it and future potential mates may judge you for it. But nothing is stopping you. What is selling yourself for 1 night vs 50 years of selling yourself to a corporation. If it's truly what you want, and you are desperate to escape wageslavery, I don't judge you. If the money isn't at least enough to live off for a couple of years tho, it's not worth it.

yeh it's all gucci

yeh it's all gucci

I only care about cats eating corn on the cob.
Mar 4, 2022
For me personally I would say it's worth it. But you cannot guarantee that you will get a large amount of money, also you can't guarantee what kind of person you will get, they might want to harm you, they might be diseased, they might be some old perv, are you going to be okay with whoever you get?

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
In this world? No, not really. I'm not sure if it'll even work but it does sound far better and easier to do than working as a wage slave. That's why some people are jealous of those who make a successful career from things like onlyfans and the jealousy does make sense. Though, perhaps the grass is greener on the other side and maybe the people who have enough money to retire early from doing things like this are the minority meaning you'd still have to wage slave

Also, to even consider this in the first place is depressing as fuck and just goes to show how awful humanity is. I don't understand anybody who glorifies this shitshow of a species or why anybody would want to live here. Like am I the only one who wants to ctb because of how unfair this world is? Why should I be okay with how shitty everything is?

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Sure if some loser wants to pay lol

In reality you'd need about £1M to retire at a young age. There are a lot of very rich folks out there but not sure how you'd get them to join.

Guy_Smiley

Guy_Smiley

Just another lost soul
Jan 4, 2024
If you could make enough money from it to literally retire, it seems like an okay idea. There are certainly a lot of worse ways people earn a living.

• Informative
Reactions: sserafim
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Depending on where you decide to live, you might need to start the bidding at a minimum of a billion dollars unless you know how to invest in stocks/bonds/whatever. It'd also be good to hire a lawyer to draw out the terms of this auction so that you don't get scammed or forced into a relationship with the buyer if you don't like them. Make sure to include sections that they must realize it's a one-time transaction and that they must be liable for any diseases spread. I'm assuming you wouldn't want to get pregnant either so it's important to consider what you want to happen in the event of a pregnancy. Sure you could use protection but I would imagine someone with billions of dollars lying around wouldn't opt for that.

INTJme

INTJme

Epeolatrist
Mar 22, 2024
Someone got an offer for $1.5 million and it made the news. Chances are, unless you're ridiculously attractive, you won't fetch that sort of money. Let's say you're pretty good looking and get $500k best case scenario. What next? After taxes, you'll be left with 2/3 of it at best. Can you survive your whole life on 300k? I doubt it. Even if you're careful and smart with investments, the money won't last beyond 5-7 years. In the meantime, you would've likely not developed any employable skill because of a false sense of security that you've enough money in the bank.

cupcakesandmilk

cupcakesandmilk

??/??/20??
Oct 10, 2023
I think there's a good chance that something like this won't work out unless you already have a somewhat decent following on social media. Besides, even though this could work out in theory, is it really something that you would wanna do, considering the nature of the activity and the risks involved? I won't exactly be very trusting of someone who makes a bid in this "auction" considering its nature; there are already quite a few stories of similar encounters going wrong, and when they do go wrong, it doesn't exactly bode well for the initial party...

There's also another side to consider in this, which is about your family finding this out, because I don't really think that such a thing could be kept a secret, but that aspect merely comes down to how supportive or not they are of such things, so I won't really comment on that.

Last edited:
T

Tiny Little Tree

-
Jan 25, 2021
That offer seemed to also be a marriage proposal, though if it was indeed from an Arab billionaire that might get you where you want to be. Doesn't seem to be any follow-up.

In general doesn't seem too rare, Google shows various cases with different figures though a lot seem to have no follow-up or end up being some publicity thing.

Even $1.5m even in 2014 dollars may not be enough depending on your circumstances like how long you intend to live, if you still need a house or whatnot.

I dunno, you have every right to do what you want with yourself. Stay safe.

dragonofenvy

dragonofenvy

Mage
Oct 8, 2023
Always out here with the interesting posts I see.

Seems pretty risky but I can attest that wage slavery sucks too. Good luck getting the attention of someone with millions though. Plus even if you got a decent amount would it really be worth what you're gonna have to do with someone who might be some weird old perv? OnlyFans would at least be safer physically. Socially speaking is a completely different ballpark. I swear if the next post is asking for advice on how to start an OF...

Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
You're probably between 20-30 years old?
If so, you would need a lot of money. I don't think anyone very rich would pay a huge amount of money to a random girl.
Of course, you can still earn a lot of money, but it certainly won't be enough for early retirement. You would have to invest for example.
Another thing is that selling your body can be very taxing on your psyche. Someone will say that there is also an ordinary job. However, for me these are two different things.
There is also a risk that you will meet a sadist or simply a sleaze.
In general, I don't think selling your body is weird. People have been doing this for a very long time. But you need to remember about the disadvantages and problems associated with it. Nowadays, for example, OnlyFans is popular and it seems to be a more affordable option. But not everyone there earns a lot of money, which is something many people forget.
In the near future, AI may also make a big difference in this matter and replace many real people.
In summary, do what you think, but keep in mind the problems associated with it. Some decisions cannot be undone and the consequences must be faced. It's risky and you can't always make a lot of money. However, it's your life, so do with it what you think is right.

By the way, I wonder how many people on this website have checked how much money they have :) I'm joking of course, I'm absolutely not accusing anyone of such nefarious ideas :)

Circles

Circles

There's a difference between existing and living.
Sep 3, 2018
Regardless of what decision you make please be careful with strangers offering you money for anything. You never know what people's true intentions are and that is reason enough to doubt that someone would actually pay millions just to have sex with a virgin.

ForgottenAgain

ForgottenAgain

On the rollercoaster of sadness
Oct 17, 2023
You'd need at least £1 million to retire, and that depends on your age, if you're very young like 20s you'll probably need more. I highly doubt someone will pay that amount of money, you'd need to be breathtakingly attractive and get the attention of millionaires. It will also probably not do well for your self image selling your virginity.

ResidentEvil

ResidentEvil

Student
Mar 2, 2024
Interesting topic.
But like some had already said you would need a lot of different things and support, if you wanted that kind of money out of it.
But its really far fetched in my opinion 😉

• Informative
DarkRange55

DarkRange55

Enlightened
Oct 15, 2023
I'm not taking a political or moral stance, these are just the numbers.

A couple million dollars in the big cities like LA, NYC, Seattle, Toronto, San Fransisco, ect. isn't what it used to be. It certainly is something if you're young and you've got your whole life to earn more money and you're reinvesting that money. But you wouldn't be comfortable retiring in those cities at 40 with $2 million for the rest of your life. Especially with inflation, rising taxes, rising cost of living (which is distinct from inflation), ect. If you make decamillionaire status you should be able to thrive whatever the conditions are. The mindset in the 1920's was, "I want to be a millionaire," not, "I need to be a millionaire to retire middle class." Most people had not factored in the last 70-90 years of inflation.

The history of millionaire: in the 1750's Thomas Jefferson was the first one to popularize the word. But it didn't come into its full popularity until the 1920's. A million dollars in 1920 was worth about ~$15 million today. So thats what a millionaire originally meant. The term millionaire was already so old, a millionaire in 1990 meant $2.3 million back then. It was a good amount of money, it was more than it is now. So even in that day and age the word lost a lot of its meaning.
A high-net-worth individual (HNWI) is someone who has liquid assets (excluding their primary residence) over $1 million. Above that a very-high-net-worth individual (VHNWI), with a net worth of at least US$5 million. Next is an ultra-high-net-worth individual (UHNWI) who has $30 million in investible assets. Individuals with a net worth of over $1 billion are considered to occupy a special bracket of the UHNW.
HNWIs constitute only 0.003% of the world's population and hold 13% of the world's total wealth. In 2017, there were 226,450 individuals designated as UHNWI with their combined total wealth increasing to $27 trillion.
So today by the time you retire (in America) you should have a couple million dollars including the cash that you have, equities (IRA & 401K), your home which is usually payed off at that point and that things of that nature. You pretty much need a couple million dollars in places like Toronto or Seattle to be comfortable. And it can't all be in your home. If you want to be able to have a lifestyle of $60,000 a year which isn't that comfortable in Toronto or Seattle. Most people in places like Toronto are married so you and your spouse are each getting social security (OAS), your pension and some investments or you're just spending through a million dollars over the course of two decades. But below that, especially if you don't own your own home, you can be in some trouble.
A "millionaire" these days is maybe an upper middle class retiree.
With a 3.1% inflation rate, a million dollars will loose 61% of its value after 30 years.

Keep in mind, this can be very geographically and currency dependent due to cost of living. Manilla is very different from LA. Many retired people geo-arbitrage their income. This can also depend on your lifestyle.

As a side note, you can see from the graph below, technically is inherently *deflationary

• Informative
Tears in Rain

Tears in Rain

Dec 12, 2023
It's not me lol, but I am attractive and Asian. Btw do you think that guys would pay a premium for an Asian girl?
A virgin, attractive, Asian girl? All those new Chinese billionaires and Saudi princes will be in a bidding frenzy over you! 😆

Status
Not open for further replies.