ZoloftSüchtig

ZoloftSüchtig

„We can olive together“
Apr 9, 2023
Hey, so I'm miserable. I can't do this anymore. I need a way out right now. I don't have a gun to shoot my self with, the train bridge I could jump off of is so far away for me and I've never been there and don't have the energy to check it out. I don't know how to hang myself. I've seen so much about it and read tutorials but I don't feel comfortable with it. It's so much work and I'm stupid and I just need something I can do right now. That leaves the option to jump in front of a train head first. There's plenty train tracks near me and it's something I could do even today, but I don't want to cause the train driver any pain. I don't want him to think it's his fault but obviously it's not. It's my decision to do this and if anyone's is to blame it's the people who caused my pain to begin with. It's not my fault nor is it the train drivers fault. I need this suffering to end rn. Am I bad person to ctb via train?

• Hugs
Reactions: damienlerone03, daley, etherealspring and 1 other person
DipAndChips

DipAndChips

Aug 11, 2024
To be fair.

Why would you care if that makes you a bad person or not.

You will be dead if successful.

Sadly jumping in front of train or bus can easily fail as well so not 100% reliable.

But you will cause trauma to others if you do. :P

Reactions: divinemistress36
A

Aprilfarewell4

Mage
Apr 9, 2024
No.

Having no other options and needing out does not make you a bad person, ever.

No matter what anyone says.

Some people have no choice and that's why many resort to train or semi etc.

Most people if given rightful access to a peaceful way would use it. Mostly none of us have that option.

Reactions: Evelyn Lane, notprettyenough, etherealspring and 1 other person
ZoloftSüchtig

ZoloftSüchtig

„We can olive together“
Apr 9, 2023
No.

Having no other options and needing out does not make you a bad person, ever.

No matter what anyone says.

Some people have no choice and that's why many resort to train or semi etc.

Most people if given rightful access to a peaceful way would use it. Mostly none of us have that option.
If I had a gun I'd shoot myself in the head instead of jumping in front of a train 100%. The people who caused my suffering don't give me an easy option to cbt ?? How unfair is that?
To be fair.

Why would you care if that makes you a bad person or not.

You will be dead if successful.

Sadly jumping in front of train or bus can easily fail as well so not 100% reliable.

But you will cause trauma to others if you do. :P
Because while I'd be dead the other people wouldn't and I don't want to cause people any suffering. I don't wanna be a bad person, but I also know that I can't suffer like this anymore and right now I don't know what other option than cbt by train I have. There kind of isn't any, because of the reasons I listed earlier. I'm too much depressed to cbt any other way atm. And I would just hope that the train driver knows that they couldn't have stopped it. That's it's not their fault. I hope they know that, but also I don't think it's my fault that I'm this depressed that I see no other way but killing myself

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: notprettyenough, Beyond_Repair, lonely&trapped. and 1 other person
A

Aprilfarewell4

Mage
Apr 9, 2024
If I had a gun I'd shoot myself in the head instead of jumping in front of a train 100%. The people who caused my suffering don't give me an easy option to cbt ?? How unfair is that?

Because while I'd be dead the other people wouldn't and I don't want to cause people any suffering. I don't wanna be a bad person, but I also know that I can't suffer like this anymore and right now I don't know what other option than cbt by train I have. There kind of isn't any, because of the reasons I listed earlier. I'm too much depressed to cbt any other way atm. And I would just hope that the train driver knows that they couldn't have stopped it. That's it's not their fault. I hope they know that, but also I don't think it's my fault that I'm this depressed that I see no other way but killing myself
Train conductors are trained and know the risks. I've seen a lot of videos of people going in front of trains all over the world. People do it because they have no choice. You may not go through with it. But you weren't doing anything wrong because you were denied a peaceful alternative if you do.

• Love
Reactions: ZoloftSüchtig
bed

bed

Global Mod
Aug 24, 2019
I don't think it makes you a bad person but you will be traumatizing a random person for the rest of their life.

Reactions: Myforevercharlie, tenshi天神, etherealspring and 2 others
etherealspring

etherealspring

can someone just kill me already
Mar 27, 2024
it's not an ideal method, but no, it wouldn't make you a "bad person". if ur desperate, ur desperate. if ur main goal is to ctb and u have no other methods available to you, then so be it. whatever you choose to do, i wish you the best.

samdocheon

samdocheon

Optimists are wrong
Jul 28, 2024
Waited firsts answers bc it's my method. Bad person : no
Maybe you will makes news more than an other method, that's all

• Hugs
Reactions: ZoloftSüchtig
T

ThisIsMe1357

May 20, 2024
I do not think you would be a bad person, especially if you are truly suffering, though you might try reconsidering and doing something which does not involve other people (train conductors) and which is not thought of as an unreliable method with risk of surviving with bad consequences (even if you already mentioned plenty of methods in your post).

Reactions: notprettyenough and ZoloftSüchtig
ZoloftSüchtig

ZoloftSüchtig

„We can olive together“
Apr 9, 2023
I do not think you would be a bad person, especially if you are truly suffering, though you might try reconsidering and doing something which does not involve other people (train conductors) and which is not thought of as an unreliable method with risk of surviving with bad consequences (even if you already mentioned plenty of methods in your post).
there isn't really any other methods I can think of that would be possible of me to do, but yeah I am trying to do hanging or jumping instead but I just need to know that if I can't do hanging or jumping, that's it's okay for me to ctb by train too.

damienlerone03

damienlerone03

reject humanity, return to monke
May 5, 2024
I was once on a train where someone jumped into the tracks. I was only told later because back then I was younger - it was also a high speed train. I don't know about the conductor i'm sure they were traumatized but the only problem it caused me back then was the 6 hour wait on the tracks before we could continue.

Reactions: Sylveon and samdocheon