ddn.ctb

ddn.ctb

Waiting to step off in front of an audience
Sep 9, 2023
I think it would be. Either in person or on the web. I doubt I'd drop out at the last moment. But sharing final moments would be comforting

Reactions: Some place nice
SanguineShark

SanguineShark

I am the monster you created
Jun 23, 2023
I think about that a lot, I kinda wish I'd bond with someone who would want to do it together, I wouldn't mind if they would be the one to take my life either. It would be more comfortable I guess..

Reactions: ddn.ctb
haibane

haibane

Reki
Sep 27, 2023
I definitely think so, it would be so encouraging and comforting for both.
I hope ill find someone to do it with before i do it by myself

Spiritual survivor

Spiritual survivor

A born again but occasionally suicidal
Feb 13, 2022
I tried to exit with someone, they went through with it, but I backed out. I don't think it is easier, unless u are 100% certain this is what u want. Like any result that might lead to death even if it fails, is a risk worth taking and preferable to remaining alive.

Mistiie

Mistiie

This is a Junly moment
Nov 10, 2023
Depends. Physically with me and willing to pay for my ticket out, and my own method at that? Sure. Would be fun to kick the shit before we do it, maybe share food or whatever, and some stories, then we take our method, or have a few drinks, or both, then we're both gone. If it was virtually, it's not ideal but hey ho. I would love to do it in person though with someone else, it's just that, surprisingly, you're not going to find many people to want to do a double CTB with you. Shocker, I know.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
No as other people cannot be trusted and relied on. I believe it'd just cause more complications rather than make suicide easier, suicide is already difficult enough without involving other people.

Reactions: tiger b and ddn.ctb