• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Gromit-CTB

Gromit-CTB

time for ctb
Nov 14, 2020
Have tried so many times to get SN and failed. Would give everything I have for 50g of SN to get off this rock. I want to ctb asap ideally today but lacking the one thing I need. Please universe give me one little break and somehow allow me to have SN today. Can't wait another 5 weeks and have it held at customs just want it now and to go today.

mysticeti2020

mysticeti2020

Nov 30, 2020
Polish seller not only provided me high-quality SN but also helped me to bypass customs control. You should definitely give them a try.
Hi, if you don't mind, how to find this guy?
Thank you in advance, it's such a nightmare to find SN! It seems unrealistic but I am still trying. Should I type the name of product in polish language ? Any clues would be greatly appreciated!

Reactions: grungeCat
Gromit-CTB

Gromit-CTB

time for ctb
Nov 14, 2020
Is that the enterprise account one though. Tried and don't have a business account so not sending

justanotherstar

justanotherstar

Life: you can’t fire me, I quit.
Nov 23, 2020
I feel you. In the same position I keep scouring the web in so many ways I've exhausted pages and pages of potential sources UK and overseas and I keep going thinking maybe I've missed one, all it will take is one slack seller and I could hit gold. It's a good job I'm stubborn. And like you say all you want to do is CTB now, not in 5 weeks time after anxiety and customs and whatnot. I hope you're able to find a way forward

K

Kat!

Elementalist
Sep 30, 2020
Me too. I know a store that sells them near me but I will have to wait some time to actually get it.
I was never really into the SN method but now it seems like my only option.