• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

T

Tiburcio

I'm curious for knowing your answer.

I directly wouldn't be into a relationship, but if I was interested in them, probably yes.

C

creatureoflight

Mage
Jul 27, 2018
No, I have been together with my BF for 3.5 years and we are pretty monogamous. I sometimes fancy other men, but he is a bit jealous so I don't want to hurt his feelings. I can be pretty jealous too. Also I worry about STDs. So the answer for me is no. But people can do as they please and I don't have anything against open relationships, it can be pretty fun!

Reactions: Tiburcio
K

KCN

El revisionismo en castillano
Jul 16, 2018
It would probably be less exhausting than a relationship where one is obsessed with another to the point of madness.
If I were into love relationships (actually I'm too tired for anything like that IRL), I'd definitely consider it

FTL.Wanderer

FTL.Wanderer

Enlightened
May 31, 2018
Absolutely, positively, unequivocally, no-ifs-ands-or-buts NOT. An ex of mine said to me: "Monogamy is just ugly people's attempt to keep the only good thing they're likely ever to get." (Talk about a slap in the face.) That probably isn't always true, but it's true for me. Everyone I've ever dated was much better looking than me (of course). And every single one of them cheated on me.

My first partner was sleeping with a mutual friend while I was practically living in a hospital caring for my dying mother. My next partner who cheated on me the FIRST day we'd returned back to the States as I was starting work went on a trip with friends to New York City and slept with them. With. All. Of. Them. The minister of the church we were going to then chastised me for being depressed: "You should instead be grateful for the time you had together." Yeah, OK.

My last partner would flirt with people openly while I was around and slept with someone in MY bed when I came home from school early on my birthday.

An open relationship is great for the person everyone else wants to be with. It can make the ogre in such a relationship feel even more like sh*t.