• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
I don't think it would wake them up, and if it's a hotel and you put that little tag on the door that says "do not disturb" they should leave you alone. If it does end up being quite loud it won't take too long. So it might seem like you just had a loud snore moment lol

Konjac

Konjac

Experienced
Oct 25, 2020
It's unlikely, even if they heard, that your neighbors would call for help. Weird shit goes on in hotels, and most people just keep their nose out of other people's business. They'd probably just think you're snoring or something, CTB isn't the first thing to come to a regular person's mind.

To be on the safe side, you can do things such as keep the shower running, play some music at a decent volume, etc. to cover up the noises. Plus you can hang up your 'do not disturb' sign, they're usually respected by staff in case they do get called. They'd only force their way in the next day when you miss checkout.

sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
It can be like loud snoring so they would just think you are sleeping if they heard it.

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I don't think loud breathing would do it. It is possible to have incredibly loud vomiting sometimes. I've heard people outside vomit really loud even with closed windows. Like you could hear it a block away.

Reactions: sadworld