thrashisland

thrashisland

Jul 21, 2023
I found that having someone I could always turn to always helped me rationalize and plan better when talking about my plan. Someone who understands and wouldn't overreact. My go-to friend decided to abuse hard drugs 24/7 instead of ctb and no longer understands my endeavors. Would anyone want to be friends on here?

Reactions: ANONYMOUSM, natthebrat and H.O.Xan
N

nessun_nome

Student
May 7, 2023
I found that having someone I could always turn to always helped me rationalize and plan better when talking about my plan. Someone who understands and wouldn't overreact. My go-to friend decided to abuse hard drugs 24/7 instead of ctb and no longer understands my endeavors. Would anyone want to be friends on here?

I'd do it. I'd be very happy to help.

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
I'd be a friend but i don't think im a very good friend. The problem with being friends with someone suicidal is that they can ctb at any time, without informing you of it beforehand and once you figure out about it, you'll be devastated. Especially if you have been friends with said person for a long time.

Reactions: wasamom
ApparentlyNot

ApparentlyNot

Thanks for all the cats.
Jul 8, 2023
I was just thinking there should be like a megathread for people looking for friends - operating in a similar way to the partner's thread. I think it would be really helpful to tell everyone a little about yourself too: like the basics of where you're from, how old you are, and your general interests, likes and dislikes, etc. Also if there is anything in particular you are looking for (for example, only wanting someone who has committed fully to CTB, or only wanting someone with similar gender ID, etc.)

I think if you said a bit about yourself, more people would respond. I'd offer to be your friend, but I know nothing about you and I'm generally not a very good friend to even people I like. I hope you found some good people to talk to.

Reactions: LunarPyotr