• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

OnlyGodKnows

OnlyGodKnows

Streets M.D 💊⚕️
Nov 27, 2023
I will 🙋‍♂️Currently just read James and book of revelation.. great YouTubers on this subject too

limerent

limerent

Jun 28, 2023
there are no rituals needed for reading the Quran if it's a translation of it or on the internet feel free to read through it without any fear . hope you find whatever you need :heart:

Lupgevif

Lupgevif

Jul 23, 2020
hibikikyuxx is right. If OP wants to read the Bible for some comfort, they can, but it is necessary to bring up how flawed, inconsistent and outright evil that book is.

Sorry if this sounds like blasphemy but has anyone ever wondered if Jesus was a narcissist cult leader, like Jim Jones or David Koresh?
I strongly believe Jesus was a schizophrenic. You can easily notice how many schizophrenics' delusions involve thinking they are sent by god or are even god themselves. Jesus was a lucky schizophrenic who people, for some reason, decided to listen to.

How do you know so much? You've been around for a couple of decades. The Bible has been around for thousands of years.
I've been around for a couple of decades, yes, but for the couple of decades with the most scientific knowledge available so far. The Bible has been around for more than 2000 years, but it was written and finished when almost none of the knwoledge we have now existed. Stupid argument.

Last edited:
O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022
Psalm 38:22 Help Me Lord My Salvation

Psalm 56:13 For thou hast delivered my soul from death

Last edited:
kilowatt

kilowatt

Hi why me
Sep 9, 2023
The bible is a waste of time. It was written by humans. Humanity is far more advanced and smarter now than they were all those thousands of years ago. There is no such thing as heaven and hell, nor a God. I was raised by catholic parents. I went to (more like was forced to) go to church every week as a kid. Christianity was shoved down by throat. I prayed to God every night as a kid. I NEVER felt God's presence, so all of that was useless and just them brainwashing me. Also, the bible condemns homosexuality. It is also written in the bible that the mother of Jesus was 12-14 when she gave birth to him, while the father was an old man, which is pedophilia.

I really hate religion and the bible has the most ridiculous bullshit written in it. It's a bunch of fairy tale stories and full of hypocrites. If we go by the bible, then God is a homophobic piece of shit who allows abuse, rape, and murder to happen because of "free will", yet he condemns same sex relationships.

FUCK. GOD.
I get your point but this is not the place to be debating this. In the end this site is supposed to be pro-choice, and if its their choice to try and read the bible to possibly find a bit of hope or improvement in themselves what's wrong with that? I don't see why one would approach it so aggresively. OP just asked for a reading buddy..

R

reborn87

Student
Jan 27, 2024
I absolutely love this reply. It resonates very deeply for me. My parents sent me to conversion therapy when I was 17 to try and make me straight.

But instead, the rejection I experienced from my family and the church really fucked my life up.

One of my favorite Bible verses that also proves how foolish the Bible is Ezekiel 23:20:

"There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses."

Why couldn't we have discussed that verse in Sunday School? 😂

But I get you OP. I want to Ctb, and even though the church fucked me up and brainwashed me as a young child, a large part of me still fears dying and going to hell. It's so stupid.
Thank you for hugging me. I know I need to do what I need to do. I just wanted to let you know there is no heaven in hell it is religious, stigma, man-made fear based thought.