• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

anhedonicNfoggy

anhedonicNfoggy

i don’t know
Aug 7, 2023
It seems really hard to find SN on a regular site like Amazon

I looked into smth called Darknet Markets Bible.. kinda skimmed thru it. Talked about cryptocurrency etc. I guess if SN is hard to find usually, then it must be more likely available there. But I'm kinda worried about legal trouble. Whether it is that sellers are not credible and steal you credit card info or I somehow see smth I shouldn't have and the police are gonna arrest me.

I have Tor browser. That's all for now. But still worried ig about viruses and stuff getting into my computer if I access the darknet

D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
You are not gonna get any viruses if you access the dark net properly. That being said, sn isn't on the dark web. You gotta look for clear net sources it's still available just got to look

Reactions: anhedonicNfoggy
Touhou

Touhou

2hu
Mar 9, 2023
Most onion markets are honeypots. Just use the clearnet.

• Informative
Reactions: anhedonicNfoggy
hematomatema

hematomatema

Feb 29, 2024
What are onion markets? What are honeypots? What's the clearnet? Thanks!
Onion market: A market on the Deep/Dark Web only accessible by, well, going on the Deep Web.
Honeypot: A website or sale set up by authorities with the intention of catching someone in the act of intending to purchase the service or good (a good example are hitman sites - absolutely none are real, and are all honeypots set up to catch people looking to assassinate others.)
Clearnet: What we're talking on right now. Everything typically accessible via the indexes of search engines.

ADHDloser

ADHDloser

Peaceful Death
Mar 5, 2024
What are onion markets? What are honeypots? What's the clearnet? Thanks!
Onion Market= Darknet markets
Honeypots= Tools (in this case- fake vendor sites) used by government authorities to catch criminals.
Clearnet= The 'normal' internet.

I suck at explaining. I'm sure somebody else can explain it better.

Nikitatos

Nikitatos

Arcanist
Apr 10, 2024
Dark web is legit, but no one is going to sell SN there. It's a low-priced, high risk substance with no repeat business.

No one is selling SN on the dark web as a business. The only way you'd ever see it is if someone considered themselves a "do-gooder" and was trying to help people out. Large risk to take though.

C

cherry7

Experienced
Feb 18, 2023
Onion Market= Darknet markets
Honeypots= Tools (in this case- fake vendor sites) used by government authorities to catch criminals.
Clearnet= The 'normal' internet.

I suck at explaining. I'm sure somebody else can explain it better.
Ooh. You explained well. You can't buy on the clearnet what you can buy on the darknet though.