• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

ctbcat

ctbcat

Yes, the everlasting contrast.
Jul 14, 2023
god, i mean there's a lot of bad things about premeditating it, don't get me wrong, haha...

but trying to act as if you're 100% normal, 100% planning to live out the next 10 years, et cetera while having no drive because "i'm going to kill myself in 2.5 weeks"... oh, it fucking SUCKS. im a really slothful, avoidant depressioner, so it's not really a change in behaviour, irs just getting a little worse but

i have no good excuse for the things im doing. obviously you can't really say "ah yeah, i'm giving up because i'm going to kill myself" - congrats, you've just speedran being sectioned into the ER.

hiding intent is the best course of action to actually be able to pull it off. but ugh it makes me want to peel my skin off

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Buildingsandcastles, fleshgarden, Abditory and 7 others
Banan321

Banan321

Do it once, do it right!
Sep 19, 2023
100% I cant get assignments done for uni, I mostly just sleep and smoke, feeling like a piece of shit. I have a public presentation in like 2 days waiting for all my supplies to ctb to arrive. I wish I just could do it now.

TapeMachine

TapeMachine

perpetually confused
Jan 12, 2023
It's super tough for me to act as though everything is just peachy. 😏

I have one of those demeanors that automatically tells others how I'm feeling (whether in person, over the phone), and it's either (1) so fucking happy and glad to see you..or (2) leave me the F alone while I die inside. Play-pretending that I'm happy/content when I'm not is so difficult, but I do the best I can. 🤷‍♀️

gggy

gggy

Wishing you the best❤️
Dec 22, 2023
100% I cant get assignments done for uni, I mostly just sleep and smoke, feeling like a piece of shit. I have a public presentation in like 2 days waiting for all my supplies to ctb to arrive. I wish I just could do it now.
truly same with me too, I couldn't do any of my assignments knowing I would ctb later

mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
Wonder if your can get a greeting card for that (only kidding)

you have to pretend you're happy, they won't suspect a thing lol